we had 1 night on a beautiful houseboat with air con from this resort on our tour of Kerala with Musafir Tours (highly reccommended)
The trip was peaceful and very beautiful. We were cared for by a crew of 3, fabulous food, (althoguh far too much), and we had a really good night sleep on the lovely comfy large bed in the air con cabin.
Cruising on the lake is lovely and a real must on a tour of this beautiful country.
Back at the resort we had a lovely breakfast in the hotel. Excellent choice of every kind of thing you could possibly need at breakfast time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala