Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Dont ever think to stay in this 3 rd class property ,,dont go on his website in that they show something and actually the rooms are not even costing 500 per night ,,please my friends i request u that never give opinion for this 3 rd grade resort ,,horrible ..very worst experience in my life to stay here ,, horrible horrible horrible ,,no cleaning ,,no water supply in night ,,no elecctricity at pool side ,,

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Nice and comfortable place to stay. very quite, clean Place.The staff are so nice and friendly and try to make sure you are very comfortable extremely well mannered and treat all guests with equal attention and sincerity.Only the thing which we didn't like as their food ,it not upto the mark ..other than this we didnt face any problem ..

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank saileesawant24
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I stayed at this place with my family for a day and had the worst experience of the life time. The rooms are not maintained, has filthy smell and moreover added to it was the terrible service. Food is expensive based on its quality. During our stay there was no other occupancy and it wore a deserted look. The breakfast was supposed to be a buffet but didn't have that because of no other occupancy, and was just given IDLI and DOSA as options. We happened to take few IDLIs for my one and half year old son which was not allowed by the serving person and the Hotel manager's explanation was that, you can eat as much as you want sitting here and are not allowed to pack any food. The only good thing about this property is its location which is near the lake. If you have other options (which I think you will have as there are loads of them in that line), please never go or recommend this property to anybody.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this resort on 17 Aug 2016 along with my wife.This is certainly best resort having amazing view of Vamband lake.Very peaceful ,there is nice maintained swimming pool ,one can relax and rejuvenate in this resort.Staff are well behaved and offering best of services.
They are also providing nice food in their restaurant .Rates of resort and restaurant is very reasonable.
I thank this resort for making our stay memorable.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sudhanshubob
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Nice and comfortable place to stay. very quite, clean and great staff.The staff are so nice and friendly and try to make sure you are very comfortable extremely well mannered and treat all guests with equal attention and sincerity.

Date of stay: January 2016