Lowest prices for your stay
$77
Trip.com
Traveluro
StayForLong
1,224 results
All reviews bamboo pool villa garden facing vembanad lake dinner buffet open to sky memorable stay indoor games motor boat food quality back waters nice resort excellent view breakfast spread rooms are spacious beautiful location the cottages nice experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2019

My wife and I booked 4 nights at short notice to stay here when we were visiting Kochi and decided that we needed somewhere less frenetic to stay. We were welcomed warmly by the reception staff and shown to our bungalow, which was a large room with a partially outdoors en suite bathroom. Our patio windows opened on to our own private garden. The resort is on the edge of a large lake with typical houseboats regularly passing by. The swimming pool is on the edge of the lake and was an excellent facility.The restaurant was very good with a welcoming restaurant manager well presented food and friendly service. The choice of meals was excellent and the chef would cook to ones own taste from the a la carte menu. This was an ideal place to unwind and enjoy the country atmosphere of this part of India,

Room tip: garden bungalows were further from reception, dining area and pool and therefore quieter
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AbadHotelsAndResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Abad Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2019

Dear SAmericantraveller,

Thank you for your great review. Your feedback is very important to us.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at ABAD Whispering Palms; your having a restful and good experience at ABAD Hotels is important to us. We hope to be able to host you again upon your return. Please follow our Facebook page for future updates.
Thank you once again.

Reviewed 5 February 2019

We stayed for 2 nights here. Had booked total of 10 rooms with a mix of Lake view and garden view rooms. Lake view rooms are excellent and offer an amazing view of the huge lake. Almost every lake view room has an hammock in front of them which is an excellent thing to just relax watching the lake and the house boats passing by...

The entire staff led by ever smiling and efficient Resort Manager Mr. Tilak is very courteous and friendly. They go out of their way to ensure the guests are comfortable and they requirements are taken care with minimum disruptions. Last minute changes which are common in a large group bookings are handled very efficiently.

The food is excellent. All our main meals including their complimentary breakfast was very good and the spread was really good. Mr Tilak and his staff went out of their way to organize couple of veg dishes which were not in the menu but were asked for with their trademark smile. Appreciate this gesture really.

Would definitely love to come back and spend relaxed time with family.

Thank you Mr. Tilak and team for all your help and making our stay a memorable one.

Room tip: Lake view rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear LRS,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule in order to review us. Your comments are incredibly important to us and will help in improving our services in the future. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you back again. Please follow our Facebook page for future updates. Thank you once again. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 4 February 2019

I couldn't believe the spacious proportions of the rooms when I was shown my suite. Indeed after showering, I opened what I thought was a door to a cupboard and found a much larger bathroom, power shower and jacuzzi! I had a large verandah with a lakefront view. I was very much enjoying myself until it was time to retire. But then the open-air club next door started up with heavily amplified music. My suite was the nearest to the club. Under normal circumstances, I would have enjoyed this too but when the music including, I have to admit, rather excellent drumming, extended way beyond the time that staff had suggested it would finish, I began to wonder if I would ever get to sleep that night. Fortunately, the night manager was sympathetic and accommodating. He put me in the room farthest away from the club and I did manage to get to sleep eventually. My beef is with the management. Surely they would have known that the club has such parties from time to time and I should have been warned at the time of booking so that I could have made alternative arrangements.

Room tip: Check on the programme of the club next door before you book.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Alphonso M
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

Love love loved the great openess if this beautiful resort! You can expect the very friendliest staff overall here. Everyone is Will to go the extra mile to be of service and with Huge smiles!
Great restaurant on-site beautiful poolside and great rooms with fabulous old world charm and cleanliness! Landscaped grounds are incredibly well maintained and there’s an ability for a boat cruise right at the rear of the resort!
Would love to see this place and friendly staff again!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear legacyendeavors,

We want to thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at ABAD Whispering Palms. The satisfaction of our valued customers is most important to us.
We eagerly look forward to your return.
Thank you once again and request you to like and support us in Facebook.

Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

Had a great stay with friends and family at the abad whispering palms..we booked 7 rooms and really enjoyed the hospitality. It was a beautiful visit and the lake view is relaxing. I recommend it without hesitation.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear abeykuruvilla,

We appreciate your providing us with your feedback. Your thoughts are incredibly important to us. And we wanted to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at ABAD Whispering Palms. We hope to be able to see you again soon and request you to support us in Facebook too.
Thank you once again. Have a great day.