For our honeymoon three years ago, a friend suggested that Kerala is a the perfect place for newly wedded couples. We came to hear about Coconut Lagoon in Kumarakom, a wonderfully blissful place in the middle of the backwaters, away from noisy traffic, pollution and the likes.
The rooms were all old world style, comfortable and done in teak. The food was sumptuous and to die for.
This place is not just for newly weds, but also for the entire family. The Coconut Lagoon also offers a one night stay on a Kerala Boathouse. What are you waiting for? Plan this for your next holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala