Coconut Lagoon is a wonderful hotel. Set on the edge of a lake, with access only by boat, it is the ultimate in tranquility, with birdwatching, susnet lake cruise and trips around the smaller backwaters as highlights of our visit. The cottages are comfortable (although space for clothes could be improved) and the food was excellent. The staff are superb - they take pride in knowing exactly who you are and what your needs are. This is not the place to go for nightlife, but excellent for total chillout in a setting where nature is all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An interplay of coconut groves and water channels, with old wooden Keralan homes transplanted, preserved and cherished. Coconut Lagoon is located in a sheltered and enchanting cove in Kumarakom, this resort reflects the diversity and magnificence of Vemband Lake. A CGH Earth experience that respects the rich but delicate ecosphere and the vibrant culture of Kuttanad region. Where old agrarian homes are reconstituted to offers you an entry into a charming world following the gentle pulse of the backwaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Yatra, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala