Its not just the beautiful cottages, fabulous food, spotless clean rooms, well manicured lawns and authentic local food that make Coconut Lagoon fabulous....Its the very friendly, very professional STAFF that makes it an experience one would like to re-live. The attention that we were given from the moment we stepped on the property till the time we left was superb. If you are one of those who likes to have authentic local cuisine then this place is for you. Have always hated the resorts that claim to have a 100+ dishes on their buffet with sub-standard food. COconut Lagoon serves you quality, fresh, local cuisine. Would rate the Ayurveda center a 7 out of 10...but the service more than makes up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala