US$ 41
    Casa Adrian(Baracoa)
    • Beachfront
    • Room Service
    Casa Cesar(Baracoa)
    See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights earlier this month and had a lovely stay - it was one of my favourite casas during my month long trip around Cuba. Despite not speaking any English, the owner Lucy made me feel very welcome, greeting me like a long lost family member each time she saw me! Her son Noel was equally friendly and he speaks good English. The rooms are big, bright and clean and mine had a roof terrace in front overlooking the town and sea. Breakfast was lovely and nothing was too much trouble for them. They even had me back to stay for one more night after my flight was delayed by a day. The casa is close to the centre of town. Would thoroughly recommend :)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
    2  Thank Lucy C
    Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here in March of 2013. Lucy and her son were very accommodating and very friendly. I was travelling with a friend of mine and we were given a room with one bed, which is fine- except we also had a heart shaped red bed spread and it definitely made us aware that we should let them know that we weren't 'together'. That and the rainbow sticker on the bedroom door. It was really very funny when we looked at each other and realized that they thought we were a couple.

The food was very nice and they had made some delicious soup. The casa us very large with many rooms and you will likely bump into a few during breakfast. There are a few separate balconies all with nice views. I would definitely recommend atleast one visit to this casa.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Will C
    Reviewed 24 August 2015

This was the second casa we stayed in while in Baracoa, and it was great. You have to look beyond the decor, as things can look quite kitsch and gaudy, but the hospitality is brilliant. We had a spacious room, and bathroom, looking out onto the terrace. The owner, Lucy, is super sweet and friendly (hope you speak Spanish, though). Good location, good price, and very friendly hosts.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank RanaK69
    Reviewed 20 August 2015

We had a quite wide and clean room at the first floor with two king size beds and a clean in-site bathroom. The room had large windows in front and back, so it was possible to sleep with the air conditioning off during the night and just a ceiling fan on. The breakfast was very good with milk, bread, jam, eggs, fruit jiuce, a good variety of tropical fruit, butter and coffee. Very very kind and helpful Mrs Lucy and her two sons. A welcome cool fruit cocktail was offered at our arrival and well appreciated after a day travelling with high temperatures and humidity.

Room Tip: The two rooms at the first floor are the best during the warm season.
    • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Alberto R
    Reviewed 24 August 2014

Lucy, the owner, is an exquisite lady. Her son he's adorable as well, and the service they deliver tops the 5 star-hotel''s. They were able to anticipate our wishes, would offer a fresh juice or a piece of cake, always trying to make our stay in their house and in Baracoa as enjoyable as possible. The house is cute, a little bit cheesy according to our European standards, but this is why we are in Cuba right, to visit authentic places! And they have a 360 view from their terrace.
    Last but not least, the dinner there was one of the best we had in casa particulars during our 3-week trip. They work with 2 cookers, and we were lucky to have the best one to cook for us that night. Do not hesitate to go there!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple