Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

Its really an amazing trip , with a lot of great time . I recommend everyone to try it with Cap... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Maps31084838150
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
via mobile
Mesmerising experience

This has been one of the best experiences in my life. Mustafa & crew made sure we enjoyed the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Imamo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

All reviews his team a great experience top notch diving center felt very safe two days great dive the reefs next morning nice boat day trip short notice beautiful sights food was great excellent service a lot of fun all kinds
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2021

I highly recommend using this company for your snorkeling and diving adventures!! Mustafa and his team do such a good job at accommodating your needs and making sure you feel comfortable in the water, even a beginner.

He is very kind and professional and takes you to the best spots. He speaks great English; and is very prompt at getting back to any messages and questions.

The reefs are so beautiful in Port Sudan. I had such a wonderful day on the water and it was one of the highlights of my trip to Sudan. I highly recommend using Red Sea Secret Diving Center to take you to these magical and colorful sights!

Thank you Mustafa! One mic ;-)

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank ZeeNYC123
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

Professional operation, well maintained boat and equipment, felt safe, and really enjoyed the dives. Good communication by management prior to the dive and proactive in checking your visit to Port Sudan goes smoothly.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Mustafa and his team were professional, well organized, and above all appropriately safety conscious with our group. I am not a strong swimmer so at one point when the water was too choppy for me and I got panicked, I had to be guided back to the boat which was much appreciated. They also kept an eye on me and made sure I felt safe at all times. The captain is an expert navigator. The food was amazing, especially the two barbecues. The reefs were fantastic, lots of coral and amazing fish of all kinds. Dolphins even swam with our boat! Definite value for the money!!!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 28 March 2021

We had a wonderful day with Red Sea Secret Diving Center, as we went together to Sanganeb National Park, one of the most beautiful places we've ever seen. No matter if you want to go snorcheling or scuba diving, Mustafa (the instructor) and the boat crew make you feel comfortable and safe while having a lot of fun and nice chats together.
Thank you so much for this amazing experience!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021

A day to remember. Mustafa and his crew was highly professional and made the snorkelling and the sea ride a true pleasure to experience the reef and Sanganeb light house.

The obvious choices for either snorkelling or diving in Port Sudan

Date of experience: March 2021