“Simply, a fantastic stay near every legendary...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Alfonso G
“Simply, a fantastic stay near every legendary town in the Tuscan Region!”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Ponte D'arbia, although small, is a really convenient town that is near all the touristic villages that people like to visit. Montalcino is known for its fine wine, Brunello, and is only a few kilometers away. Siena, is about 25 km away (10 min by car). Buon Convento is literally down the road, about 3 min by car. We came to this place as study abroad students to study at the University of Siena for the summer and found ourselves taking the bus to the school. At first we were a little shaky about how all of this would of worked out, but the owners of the apartment made everything really easy. They were there for us since the day we checked in, to the day that we left. They even came a few times throughout the month to see how we were doing. We were only 22 and being alone in a country where you are not accustom to is not easy, but the owners made us feel like we were at home. The place even has its own washing machine. Even on our last day, the owners took their time to help us get to the nearest bus station to head home, they are very generous people. The daughter whom which I was in contact with, although I never got to see her because she herself is at a university, was very helpful along the way. When I go back to Italy to visit the Tuscan region in the near future, I would definitely rent this place again. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to find a peaceful place in the countryside away from the calamity of the city. All the small town are so near and the main city is very close as well. With a month at this place, I can say that I visited all of the main towns of the Tuscan Region; Pisa, Florence, Siena, Montalcino, Buonconvento, and many others!!! All I can say is that I highly recommend this place :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The countryside
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
14 Oct 2015
Dear Alfonso, I cannot thank you enough for the kind words you have written :-) I myself know it's not easy to be in a place so far from home, so we only wanted to make things a little easier for you! Thank you again, I hope we'll be able to meet someday!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing