Review Highlights
Looks nice from the outside

Reviewed 13 April 2017
Stephanie2743
Lilongwe, Malawi
Its cool on the outside

Reviewed 5 April 2017
ChrisJ123456
Lampang, Thailand

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Its impressive from the outside. I didn't enter but it was plain to see its influence and connect with Harar.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I wasn't able to go inside, but the colorful walls look nice from the outside. It's worth stopping by if you happen to be in Harar.

1  Thank Stephanie2743
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Probably the best part of visiting this mosque is coming when everyone is about to pray and washing their feet outside. At this point you can see all the action. The inside is rather unremarkable though.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I wandered in, just a bit curious and several men greeted me and were very kind. I didn't walk around much inside.