“Good for an overnight stay!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Consuelo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lingayen
Hotel Consuelo
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Lingayen
pasay, philippines
“Good for an overnight stay!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

I was on a business trip to Lingayen for the first time and decided that my wife accompany me on this trip. I have no idea what's it gonna be in Lingayen so I chose this hotel which is near the government offices for security. We got a suite room (Cleo) on the Grand Pavilion Building and to our surprise, it appears that we are the only one booked in this building. The hotel have another building (Resort Building) located in front and I guess this is where the ordinary rooms are situated and there are other guests in the Resort Building unlike in the Grand Pavilion. The hotel seems to have more guests enjoying the swimming pool and the restaurants than checking-in.
Needless to say, we enjoyed our overnight stay. The hotel is complete with standard amenities for an overnight stay and the staff are hospitable and very accommodating to our needs.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank rickyrose
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

My wife and I + 4 kids (we are all Filipinos now US citizens) went to the Philippines to visit relatives and friends. A relative who had attended numerous meetings in this hotel recommended it. THIS IS A HOTEL BETWEEN MOTEL 6 AND MOTEL 8. If you're by yourself I guess you'll be OK but do not bring your family. You will get what you pay for. I'm just thankful nothing really bad happened. This hotel is not a famliy friendly hotel.
Even our driver (from Manila) didn't like the atmosphere.

While we were there, one of the guest' car was burglarized. Someone deflated our tires. My son lost his baseball hat while he was getting food in the restaurant, dirty toilets, dirty linens, etc. They still use hard keys for the rooms (not cardkey) which are easy to duplicate. I had to use our door "club" to ensure door security.

The rate is pretty cheap but I WILL NOT STAY here again........even if they'll give it to me for free.

Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
13 Thank SF_Giants_Champion

Travellers are raving about these Lingayen hotels

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

First of All, Thanks to the Nice Manager Ms. Grace Arenas, Owner Mrs. Consuelo Trinidad, and all the staffs of these Hotel for the very nice services and accommodation given to us. Honestly, we afraid to enter for the first time because of some comments reading with this column, but last and finally ...we are very satisfied for staying them..Forget all the worries and Bad comments posting here because although they are not perfect maybe in some kind but promise you will leave them with a warm smile..

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank Christianity
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2011

i held my wedding reception year 2002 over there and i got the best service from the staffs and the hospitality was beyong believe. Ever since then i come back every year and it brings back many happy memorie abouit this hotel. looking for for my next trip 28 April to 3 My 2011

i really miss this place

Royston Chan

Room Tip: get the room with the jukuzzi u will love it