“End of the road getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pagudpud
Kapuluan Vista Resort
Ranked #6 of 34 Pagudpud B&B and Inns
Pasig, Rizal, Philippines
“End of the road getaway”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Visited Pagudpud last May 11 with a bunch of friends and we booked a room at the Kapuluan VIsta Resort. The room we booked (dorm for 6) was a little cramped and we actually wanted to move but, maybe because of their popularity, no other rooms were available (I would have wanted to try their loft room).

At any rate, the place itself was a nice getaway at the end of the Blue Lagoon. The staff were very nice and accommodating, and took our requests with a smile on their face. And I for one, being the cat and dog person that I am, could not resist petting their three toy poodles!

While the beachfront wasn't really a "swimmable" portion of the beach - we drove a bit down the road to rent a cottage in front of a really nice old lady's sari-sari store to enjoy the hot sand and strong waves - the resort still put up two cottages that guests can use to chill and enjoy the food and a bit of the sun.

All in all, Kapuluan is for the vacationer who wants to enjoy top-class amenities for a lower price.

Room Tip: Choose the deluxe rooms or, if traveling in groups of couples, get the dorm for 4 instead of 6.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank JopsBisDak
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Taguig City, Philippines
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We put a lot of trust in the reviews we read on this resort at Tripadvisor. We were booked at another resort but when we read the reviews on that, we decided to switch right away and we chose Kapuluan. I was so glad that the reviews were right on the money! Kapuluan is a wonderful resort. It may not have the flash and dash like the other resort close to it but it was so relaxing to be in Kapuluan that you know you're on vacation. The food was great (esp their vanilla ice cream! It was to die for!) and their room was simple but classic. The staff was also very accommodating. I've only been to Pagudpud once but if I get to go back, there's only one place my family and I are staying and that's at Kapuluan Vista. :)

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Kuh V
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We went there with my friends just to have our lunch, twas my first time in that place..And i was impressed by their good and friendly service. The food is quite expensive but great tasting. Great place to have our meal but not a place for me to stay in Pagudpud

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 23 May 2012

• fresh & Mouth watering food "they grow their own vegies and they made their food/ meal from scratch that's what made them unique from all the resorts we've been) ★★★★★★ - FOOD
• reasonable price for food (every meal is worth the price)
• try their own blend of virgin margarita (given as a welcome drink) and u'll order for more!!!!! =)
• ice Cream crepe with butterscotch (BEST DESSERT)
• Room - cozy, clean, quiet and well maintained (standard room)
• staff - super Friendly and accommodating =)
• location - its a bit far but still accessible via tryks
• they offer massage services (but we havent tried it)

Room Tip: Standard room is enough to cater 2 - 3 people
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank gheinA
Quezon city
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Hi to everyone!

My name is Mon Manotok and my review of kapuluan resort would be a fair and an honest review. I am also a resort owner in Pagudpud Ilocos Norte but before having my own place I would book and stay at different resorts and Kapuluan was my top pick.

Pagudpud Ilocos Norte is really a beautiful place and a must see place which is why I decided to move and build a resort of my own. Kapuluan Vista Resort is located in one of the nicest beach area the province of ilocos Norte has to offer.

There are 2 famous and known beaches in pagudpud. Saud beach and Blue Lagoon. Kapuluan is situated in Blue lagoon. Kapuluan (if I’m not mistaken) is the only resort in the area that teaches surfing. Mike Oida the owner of kapuluan resort does the teaching himself.

The resort is really nice and is one of my favorite places to stay. I used to book and stay in this resort during the time that I didn’t have my own resort. It was quite far from where I was building my resort but it was worth the extra travel.

The food selection in pagudpud is limited. Kapuluan I would say is on my top three places to eat. They grow their own veggies in their garden. My favorite meal would be the chicken taco and my favorite drink is the margarita.

The couple Mike and Alma Oida are both very nice and easy to talk to. They are very accommodating. The staffs are friendly and eager to help you.

Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
7 Thank Street_Smart_mlm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pagudpud
80.2 km away
0.3 km away
Casa Consuelo
Casa Consuelo
#1 of 17 in Pagudpud

Been to Kapuluan Vista Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK