Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com$104
Agoda.com$118
Hurb$110
All reviews accessible room bed was comfortable place to stay joanne compassion inns vacancies
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

We stayed at this hotel for one night. I use a walker so we were given an accessible room on the first floor - this was very convenient for us and we appreciated it. My favourite part of the stay was chatting with Joanna, the front desk clerk. She was friendly and informative. We really enjoyed talking with her. My husband appreciated the air conditioning in our room. If I had anything negative to comment on - the toilet paper could be softer. I would definitely recommend this as a great place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Although this may not be a downtown Marriott hotel is warm comfortable and friendly. Although the morning breakfast is nothing very special the rooms were cleaned Every day with fresh towels. The hotel was a little hard to find for the first time as all the lights in the sign or not working and I arrived in the late evening. The receptionist was very friendly and accommodating and wanted to make sure everything was fine even received a call in my room five minutes after I got in to make sure everything was OK.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank pooldrinker
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

We spent one night at the Comfort Inn.

We had a semi-accessible room (no roll-in shower). There was a bench to use in the bathtub and there were ample grab bars.
There was plenty of room to maneuver a walker. Our room was very close to the lobby so there was not much walking required.

There must be superb room insulation. We didn’t hear a peep.

We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

We booked 3 specific rooms 6 weeks prior to arrival as we had stayed in them a couple years ago and had a great time. We were told at check in that someone had already checked into those specific rooms and we couldn’t even get side by side rooms. When originally booking, we were told $117 for the night but we’re told $150 upon arrival. With no rooms left in the area we had no choice but to stay. In the morning we were charged $175. The next morning we discovered a bucket full of cockroaches outside our door. When going to front desk and asking for a manager we were told there was no manager in until Monday and were giving a business card. This was a sold out weekend for a local event, you’d think there would be a manager on duty. We spoke to other couples in the hotel who were also quoted cheaper when booking their rooms but were charged more. One couple was actually charged $184 for the exact same room. Monday, I called to speak to the manager- Joanne. Which was an unbelievably rude conversation. I was yelled at and told I made a scene in her lobby about the rate, which is not true, the staff could tell I was not happy about it but I was not rude or loud in any way as I know it’s not staffs fault and is a management issue. She also said “don’t tell me I have cockroaches, I do not have cockroaches” she also said “what do you want me to do, I am busy and don’t have time for you” she also said “this is not the Hilton, what do you expect” and she said “why didn’t you check out when you found the cockroaches” the answer is because we didn’t see them until the next morning. She also hung up on me twice during this 10 minute phone call.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2019

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. We traveled with our giant breed dog, and we got room on the first floor. There is no elevator, the stairs were covered by tiles, and you can look through each steps. Maybe it is only our dog, but because of the slippery surface, he refused to walk on the stairs, so we had to carry him. I am talking about a 100 pound dog. When we signed our problem nothing happened. The breakfast was also poor if I compare with other, same priced motels. We had problems with the smoke alarm, first we were encouraged to change the battery for ourselves. When we refused, the staff came, and fixed it. We won`t go back.

Date of stay: January 2019