All reviews main plaza thin walls two blocks pleasant hotel hotel is spotless bed was incredibly comfortable would definitely stay here again small living room stayed one night would highly recommend this hotel location is ideal traditional hotel water pressure colonial style the owner arepas marlene
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were warmly greeted and showed to our rooms. The suite with the fire place was large and comfortable. Offered coffee or aromatica upon our arrival. Although there is no restaurant on the premises, there are plenty of food options within a four block radius.
The room was clean and the staff was attentive.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel. Excellent location, excellent comfy room with everything you need. We were in a double room but I had a look at a family room (which was unoccupied at the time) and it was spacious with a double bed and bunk beds and a large bathroom. The staff were fantastic, so helpful, cheerful and just genuinely nice. A traditional hotel with views of the mountains. Breakfast is not available in the hotel but there are many lovely cafes and restaurants to choose from closeby. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure to stay at Antonio Nariño hotel and it was incredible,the location, service and staff was awesome,I definitely will stay again a this hotel because the staff, they make feel at home

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with great rooms for a night. Everything was good until I found on the next day that I forgot my jacket and when I went back to get it the lady in the from desk was wearing it. Disrespectful.

2  Thank Laura J
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night in Villa de Leyva and this hotel. It is a very nice place with regard to location and architecture. We had a standard room which was good for the price we paid (Clean, nice bed). What was outstanding for us is the staff in the hotel. Everybody is extremely nice and helpful. They helped us with booking trips and gave us recommendations for restaurants. We can definitely recommend the place.