All reviews peaceful holiday the main strip double bed pool table bar area rooms are basic but clean minutes walk away plenty of sunbeds top floor next year these apartments cooker greece hug hosts
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I've stayed at Billy and Sandra's before and was very happy to go back and stay there again. I went with my wife 3 children and some friends and their 2 children.
We had an amazing stay, Sandra, Sophie and Mike could not do enough for us, I find being respectful towards your hosts and using manners go along way with people.

The rooms are basic but clean and every facility we needed was available.

Sandra simply adores kids and would come out to talk and give them hugs and ice creams and my kids adored her she even managed to get them to eat a big bowl of grapes instead of sweets.

Mike mainly works behind the bar and he is a pleasant easy going guy, always has a smile even when we were bothering him for stuff 24/7. Why go and buy 5 drinks at once when you can go and get 1 drink 5 times and make him run up and down. Sorry Mike.

Sophie was a delight and it was nice to spend some time in her company this year, nothing was too much trouble.

We had a few issues due to the power going out in Sidari itself and a couple of rainstorms to find Sandra had everything sorted with no fuss and before anything became a bother, she never stops and has an amazing work ethic.

I will hopefully be going back next year and can't wait to see Sandra and Mike again, its a shame we won't see Sophie as she will be busy elsewhere, its nice when you can count people as friends after a holiday.

We work hard all year for our holiday so thanks for an amazing time and hope to see you soon.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The apartments were lovely had a great sized apartment with 2 bedrooms, was a lot better than what I expected from reading other reviews. Sandra is lovely along with her son and daughter, and lovely cleaner Sofia. Had a brilliant time with me and my mum and friends would definitely go again. Local shops near by and restaurants, about a 10 minutes walk to the strip everyone is friendly in the area, great for all ages.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here the first week of August. The hotel was ideally located within walking distance of all the bars and beaches of Sidari.The pool area was nice and clean we found Sandra and her staff helpful and friendly and breakfast was good. The downside was our room. We traveled as a couple and we had booked and paid for a double room. Upon arrival we were taken to a room with three single beds,we complained but were told there were no other rooms available. The cleanliness of the room wasn’t the best, the bedding and towels were only changed once during the week and above the bathroom cabinet there was an inch of dust and an old toothbrush !!!! We luckily did not use the kitchen because we only ever use the room as a base to sleep!! We felt we were shoved into the worst room on the complex !!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We returned from Billy and Sandras yesterday. We were a group of 12, which consisted of 3 families with 6 children ranging from 12 to 16. We also had a further 4 more fanilies which were scattered around Sidari due these apartments not having the availabilty. One of our party e mailed the apartments to ask if our friends were able to use the facilities. We was advised that this would be ok. The first day we spoke to Sandra, her son and her daughter Sophia who were all very pleasant. Our friends came and as you can imagine spent a lot of money during the days spent there. We came home from the strip one night. One ofthe children chucked a ball into the pool and the owner came out shouting. Also the children met a friend who was in the same apartments. They were playing with a ball one evening and the owner struck him across the face. Sophia is the daughter and is the only understanding one out of the 3. We are a group of hard working families and go away together every year. We have never come across anything so outrageous in our 12 years of holidaying together. The apartments are spacious although a little dated. Sidari is beautiful and if you do not breathe then these apartments will be fine. The son also became very rude to our party on the last day. This is due to our children playing with the child who was struck. If his job entailed rolling cigarettes and playing with his phone. He would achieve the employer of the year award. My advice would be to sell the apartments to someone who appreciates their customers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sarahward1828
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived the 8th July for a week was late when arrived met by sandra who was friendly gave us all a hug showed us to our large room. Double bed and single in one room lots of drawers and wardrobe space. Second room had two single beds also lots of drawers and wardrobe space. Big dining area table and chairs and small kitchen we ate out all our meals so didn't need use kitchen. Bathroom was small but did the job. Large balcony and both bedrooms had double doors leading to it. The pool and bar area are spotlessly clean plenty of sunbeds never a problem getting one. Little play area for small children pool table keeps bigger ones happy. Micheal was friendly and not on phone all time like others have stated he served us every time fine and chatted with us. Sandra also was helpful and lovely the whole week I never seen her horrible at all. She seen us off in taxi too. My son is epileptic he had seizure and was sick she sorted bed no problem at all. Over all we had a lovely relaxing stay and will deffo come back again! I don't know why the negative reviews as I didn't see any of them behaviours. Don't worry have a lovely time there if you've booked honestly I read reviews before and feared worst and was lovely so go see and enjoy

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family