“Fantastic”

1st Fish Spa in Sidari
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Sidari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Fish Spa is located in the center of Sidari. We are open since May 2012 providing our visitors affordable relaxation during their holidays. In our shop you can enjoy a safe fish spa therapy, body massages, hands and feet care. We are open all day during the summer season from May to October. From November to April we open 4 days a week. Everyone is welcome.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My teenage daughter had a manicure I had a pedicure, it was an All round pampering afternoon with Aphrodite giving relationship advice and counselling. Food for the soul.

1  Thank bigbird842
"holiday"
in 10 reviews
"gels"

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My sister, myself and my daughter all decided to treat ourselves before going home. We got the Full treatment & Gel polish with manicure, only 20 euros. Advised how to remove it also. Very nice staff. We were not brave enough to use the Fish spa.

1  Thank Carospring
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience made feel very welcome asked if I would like a coffee and give me a towel to put under my head while my feet was in the tank and the fish was nibbbling my feet lol first time would definitely go back very cheap amazing staff really enjoyed my experience thank you so so much

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Got to visit this place( not a pun) brilliant fish and chips just off main strip reasonable prices well worth going to.

fishspa2014, Ιδιοκτήτης at 1st Fish Spa in Sidari, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Hello Terry
You wrote a review for the "chippy chippy" fast food on the 1st fish spa -nails bar page!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Best to make an appointment, I was fitted in and was very, very pleased with my nails and manicure. The prices were very good,it has been a week since I had my nails done and they look as if I have just had them done. Both ladies were very friendly and made me feel welcome and relaxed. Had my manicure and gel polish as a birthday treat and if we go again next year I will definitely wait until I get to Sidari and book an appointment with Afrodite. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank 389Sue