All reviews next year plenty of sunbeds lovely family great holiday min walk good size away from the road pool area great friends couples and families couldn't do enough no matter what time of day air conditioning local supermarket home from home fantastic hotel feel so welcome
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This was our 2nd visit to Sidari (went in 2012). We wne to celebrate my 50th birthday end of August. I chose Damia's based purely on the reviews and what a great choice that turned out to be. The apartments are very well kept (Room 201 ground level) and every room has a pool view and a nice sized balcony with a table and seats. Shower is hot every time you use it regardless of the time of day. The pool area is simply immaculate, every sunbed is in good condition and there are always enough.
Panos, Johhny and Nikolas are great guys. Damia is just lovely, really friendly and helpful. I know We will keep in touch. The location is a around a 20 min walk down to the start of the main shops/strip. A really good supermarket is literally a 3 minute walk around the corner.
So, If and when I go back to Sidari would I stay here again?
Yes, 100%, I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else.
I cant wait to go back and stay there again.
Thank you for looking after us all Damia. x

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Andymanuk
damiahotel, Owner at Damia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel very welcoming. Staff are lovely best holiday I have had. I am going back there next year couldn't ask for a better place is was wonderful I didn't won't to come bacm home I am going to miss everyone x

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank emmaxlxlx
damiahotel, Owner at Damia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Τhank you Emma ....we miss you too

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Damias Hotel is honestly an amazing family run hotel
I wish we never left!

Damia and her staff are honestly the most nicest people ever and her son Luke was super helpful the are the best team we have ever met every single one of them and zuzu is the cutest little mascot!!

It’s extremely spacious in the rooms the cleaners are honestly great at their jobs and deserve a lot or praise they were so kind and helpful and always said hello to us.

the pool is massive! It’s honestly a stunning place
15-20 min walk to the town which is great as you don’t want to be too close to it! Taxi was only €5 so it’s proper handy!

We kept robbing zuzu and sneaking her into our room for a little cuddle she was the best little doggy and she’s so well trained and adorable!

If we ever come back to Corfu we would 1000% come here. It’s good for couples and family’s and it was so relaxing.

Thankyou to all you made our stay so enjoyable!

Love Megan and Luke

2  Thank MeganSophiaWhite
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Myself and my gf stayed here for a few days during our travels of Greece and honestly couldn't of hoped for a better Hotel. Damia and her sons were so friendly and helpful from the second we arrived.

The Hotel itself is brilliant and excellent value for money. The pool is massive with plenty of sun beds around it.

The town is a 20min walk away, we tended to walk up/back during the day and get taxis in the evening. It's only a €5 fair.

Overall we had an amazing stay and I couldn't recommend Hotel Damia enough.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank lukeyb92
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We've just arrived home from our third visit to Damia's apartments.
I have visited Corfu about a dozen times over the years. It is a beautiful island and I have always found the Greeks to be incredibly friendly and hospitable. However this is the first hotel I have returned to more than once. Damia's hotel is a lovely building, set in a gorgeous garden that has a little playground for kids. The pool is lovely, spotlessly clean and a really good size. Staff (including Damia and her family) are friendly and welcoming. It has a good size bar where Panos serves the best cocktails by far. It's a fantastic place for couples and families. We'll be going again next year, for 10 days hopefully.

Trip type: Travelled with family