All reviews sunset beach cape drastis minute walk seventh heaven another wonderful holiday highly recommend this hotel every guest pool area hotel is situated away from the road fantastic hotel air conditioning moment you arrive san stefanos self catering hired a car next year
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is built in beautiful surroundings, you can see only greenery from anywhere in the hotel. Absolutely relaxing, therapeutic environment.

The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable but the apartment setups are not the best as they are two story flats and the staircase is narrow and tiled. Our two year old just negotiated it but I was never comfortable watching him. Also the kids are very far from the parents so we ended up carrying the mattresses from downstairs to upstairs and slept in the same room, all of us.

There are lots of mosquitoes but no bugscreens which resulted in us getting bitten all over. I don’t fancy air conditioning and wouldn’t want to pay €10 a day anyway so we had to keep the balcony door open for the mozzies.

The balconies are lovely and spacious, nice environment to sit and relax.

The pools are lovely, the big one has planty of space for swimming and also for splashing. The little one is perfect even for a two year old. There is a wisely placed fence between the small and the large pool which I very much appreciated.

The sun beds are ok at best, nevertheless we had wonderful evenings gazing at the stars around the pool.

Now the food... breakfast was very poor, instant coffee and the exact same, very average quality, boring items every morning. The juice was probably orange squash. Dinner was a bit better. It’s not buffet style, there is a set dinner every evening. A starter, a main and desert. I requested vegetarian dishes which I’m really glad about as they seemed to have put more effort in this than the main meaty meals. They were very good with the kids and always offered to bring them anything they fancied. I really appreciated that.

The staff was very hard working. The management is lucky to have such hardworking staff. They remembered our preferences, they were quick and courteous. Lots of people rave about Billy, the manager, that’s probably the people who were drunk singing with him until 2am in the morning. He was nice and accommodating with us but nothing further. Loud music and drunk singing is probably my biggest complaint about the hotel, it’s a small one so you can’t get away from the noise (unless you close the balcony door which I didn’t want to as I like fresh air).

All in all I gave four stars as the environment is truly gorgeous but it really isn’t four, I would just feel three too harsh. The negatives didn’t spoil our holiday though at all, we had a lovely one.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank csatikati
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Having just spent 10 days here for me the best place I’ve stayed, great apartments even better staff, Billy was more than happy to make sure stay is perfect, not that we had any problems at all. Sidari around 25 min walk or a €6 cab ride. Plenty of tavernas selling lovely Greek food close by and the sunset at Logas beach is a must. Best beach for me was Canal D’amour sandier and you walk out a fair distance so ideal if you have small beings with you. Lots of great excursions to be had from the local travel companies, I would recommend Paleocastritsa/Bella vista trip & the lazy day cruise. Big thanks to Themis & the rest of the guys that made it such a great stay, I will be back!
P.S some of that “elevator” music needs binning
Billy, Maritza & Benito x

Room Tip: We had a maisonette & there was plenty of space & great pool view.
1  Thank William R
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Arrived after a mammoth 16 hr flight delay and were greeted with an ice cold drink and a warm welcome from Billy (I had emailed to let him know we would be arriving later than expected) who took us straight to our room so we could settle in. Billy is warm and friendly and nothing we asked seemed to be any trouble to him or any of the staff at the Andromeda.
Our apartment was over 2 floors, each with a balcony, and was very spacious with a small but functional kitchen. Beds were firm but ok. An extra pillow or 2 would have been welcome in the wardrobe so we didn't have to ask but not a deal breaker. Cleaning staff changed the sheets each week of our stay but came in every day to clean so the apartment and grounds were immaculate.
The pool was always clean and there was always a sunbed available when you wanted one. The other guests were a variety of nationalities but the majority from UK. This is a Jet2 holidays destination but we booked it via Hotel.com and it was very reasonably priced.

The menu at the pool bar was simple but tasty and good value. There are 2 lovely restaurants close by - Bikolis (practically next door) which do the 'Best Pork on the spit ever' according to the husband and my daughter declared the decor 'so insta' The Orchard is a little further away but is walkable (if you aren't afraid of scary rustling bushes) Their homemade lemon cake and the gorgeous garden area covered with sparkly lights was the highlight for me and even made the spooky walk home worth it.
There are plenty of places to eat in Sidari but its a trek - we hired a car which made life easier but the staff will get you a cab because the corfu roads are not my ideal place for an evening stroll with no pavements/ lighting and far too many drivers going way to fast on narrow roads. We particularly liked 50/50 for an evening meal with excellent service and Seabreeze for a lunchtime gyros. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Lots of reviews mention 7th Heaven and its definitely worth a visit for a fancy cocktail, a sunset pic and a quick go on the swing seats but if you want to experience the sunset without tussling for a seat and music far cooler than me then I would recommend you visit the nearby resort of San Stefano - eat at any of the restaurants on the beach and you have a front row seat for the sunset along with some really great food at a much more reasonable price. We liked Mistral for lovely traditional Greek food. If you walk / drive to near the Church of Agios Stefanos you can sit and watch the sun go down with a soundtrack provided by the ocean.
It was our first time in Corfu and we will definitely return to this beautiful island. We would absolutely book again at this lovely hotel and would recommend to others with just a small note about the remote location. We loved it but it might not suit everyone.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have great views of pool but block closer to the bar area picks up good wifi
1  Thank Sazzlelovesholidays
Reviewed 26 August 2018

We have just returned from a 10 night break at andromeda. It was our first visit and we had a lovely relaxing stay. The children loved the pool which was secluded and well looked after. Billy and his team were all welcoming and helpful. Big shout out to barman Themis who looked after us every evening (we stayed half board) he was great. The hotel is a 20/25 minute walk into Sidari which I think is fine for adults but the children complained a bit. We tended to take a taxi back - 6 euros so not too bad. Would probably recommend hiring a car in order to see more of the island and to get to and from sidari. If you are travelling with children, we would highly recommend aqualand for a great day out day - we used one of the excursion companies in sidari to book which worked well. All in all a brilliant holiday. We are very sad to be home!

1  Thank Katie J
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Room Tip: Make sure you have air conditioning included in your price otherwise its 10 euros a day!A little too far out of town
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays