Pelican Beach Villas(Marsh Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$ 271
US$ 210
Hope Town Harbour Lodge(Hope Town)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 168
AscendHotels
Bahama Beach Club(Treasure Cay)
US$ 335
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 390/night.

US$ 228
US$ 196
US$ 198
Hope Town Villas(Elbow Cay)
US$ 150
HotelsClick
Hope Town Inn & Marina(Hope Town)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 126
All reviewspool barboat harbourpalm treesthe rooms were nicefishing tournamentlaid backhope townrent a golf cartother islandsnice beachgrouperferry servicewhite sand beacha lot of funcoffee makerprivate beachthe entire staff
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here couple of nights after charter cruise. Convenient location walking into Marsh Harbour even at night for dinner. Marina exciting with many tournament caliber custom sport fishing boats to admire. We enjoy that. Beach is nice with some rocky areas to get through before you can swim. Bring reef runners. Water clean with limited snorkeling. Paddle boards & kayaks complimentary. We had 3rd floor room in building overlooking beach & quiet pool area. View was great. At best room was basic-no warmth or color at all. Phone never worked nor did internet, both of which I mentioned to reception. Screen in slider torn. Never found the safe. Refrigerator old & rusty. Slip covers on old sofa. Bed was creaky but ok. Room was clean. Tub didn’t drain & no ability to adjust or shut off ac. Asked to see other room options day 1 & was told they were totally full. At checkout I was shown a room nearly double our cost & there was no difference other than it was a bigger size. At night walking on the path there’s a good sized section with no lighting at all. It’s a nice property all in all but there are many areas that need to be addressed. (Ladies bathroom in restaurant being remodeled - choice is to use men’s room or walk way down to reception - why not do remodeling off season). Only had breakfast here which was ok and apps at bar, latter basic. Disappointing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Brent I, Director of Sales at Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent trip to our resort. We were happy to hear that there were certain aspects of your trip that exceeded your expectation and then there were several parts that did not meet your expectations. I have taken note of those comments and I have passed those concerns on to the relevant Management team members to ensure that corrective action is taken. We trust on your return visit, you would have the opportunity to experience some of those improvements. Again thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

My wife and I stayed here for two nights before a bare boat charter from The Moorings just down the street from the Abaco Beach Resort. The hotel facility is adjacent the Boat Harbour Marina. The staff was very friendly during our stay and our room was ample. Our breakfast fare in the Anglers Restaurant was tasty; however the service was slow and getting refills on our coffee required extra effort to get the attention of our waiter. Service at the Pool Bar was much better and the cocktails were good. We liked the facility pools and beach area which provided complementary paddleboards and kayaks for your use. Be aware that the basic room rate does not include a resort fee or 7.5% VAT or resort fee VAT, all of which add another almost 26% to the room rate. I would rather see an inclusive rate with all fees and taxes included. All in all it was an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: April 2018
Brent I, Director of Sales at Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Jerry,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent visit to our resort. Thanks for commenting on both the positive and the not so positive experiences in our F&B Department and Reservation. I have shared your feedback with the Food and Beverage Manager and our Reservation Manager and they will take the appropriate action to ensure future guest experiences will be improved.
We look forward to seeing you on a future visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed at the Abaco Beach Resort recently for business. I have no complaints about the hotel (aside from the Wifi being questionable). It is a nice hotel, and the rooms were fine. The issue arose a few days after my stay. My credit card was charged for, what appeared to be, an extra day. Ok, not great, but this should be something that is easy to fix. NOPE. After numerous attempts, email, calls, I have YET to get a good resolution, so I am left with only the option of disputing the charge with my credit card company. I would call this a one-off mistake, but my colleague, on a different reservation, with a different credit card, experienced the EXACT SAME charge and run-around. Highly questionable. Poor accounting practices and bad customer service at best, attempted fraud at worst.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank toneill2816
Brent I, Director of Sales at Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Please allow me to thank you for sharing your comments and further bring to our attention the unacceptable level of customer service that you received in bringing resolution to your concern. In the event, an error occurred under our watch, it is our intent to have it addressed and corrected in a timely and courteous manner. I have passed on your comments to our Rooms Division and Account Department to conduct a complete investigation of the matter and to respond speedily to you directly.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused in resolving this matter.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Just came back from a week at The Abaco Beach Resort and Marina. This was a great facility, nice people, great service and food !! The beach is beautiful and the pool is perfect and right next to the pool bar ! thanks to Preston, Marjorie, Emily, Akira - all of you are so pleasant ! the food rocks - sorry I never got to meet the Chef ! The facility is at a large Marina with a south easterly facing view - tucked away from all the wind ! Our room had a fantastic view of the beach and it was large and clean! It is within easy walking distance to other restaurants like: Colors, Snappas, Wallys, Mangos, The Blue Hole, and Janies. Also its close to the ferry dock to Elbow Cay -
Hope Town - which is a must see !!! [The ferry dock to Guana Cay leaves from just next to the Blue Hole - Sunday is the day to go to Nippers] . In Hope Town rent a golf cart and go to Abaco Inn (GORGEOUS), Sea Spray, Firefly and don't miss On Da Beach !!! This was my first visit to The Abacos - I have been to Nassau and Freeport - this is so much better - less crowded and more laid back - no one is pushing you to do anything! This place is a wonderful facility to launch from - to go and explore other places for a day or two and to come back after your day to the comforts of The Abaco Beach Resort ! Will definitely be back !!! Oh and NO problems w wifi at all !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tmac_11
Brent I, Director of Sales at Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Tmac, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team. I will share your comments with our staff and we look forward to your return in the future.
Best

Reviewed 7 February 2018

What a wonderful place to eat. We drove our golf cart down from Hopetown proper, which took about 15 minutes. It was really windy the day we arrived and the waves were really crashing on the rocks. The ahi tuna appetizers was amazing. Our waitress was helpful and courteous. I will definitely go back when in Hopetown, Abacos.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Brent I, Director of Sales at Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had an overall awesome experience. We trust that on your next visit you would again come and see us. See you soon!