“Great great great”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Quore Matto was recommended to us as the best place for pizza in Scicli and we were not disappointed! The pizzas were great, all members of staff were very polite and chatty. Apart from the good the restaurant is very beautiful and located in the prettiest (based in my experience) street in Scicli. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

After a while wandering around and looking for a place to eat in the centre of Scicli, we stepped into the Quore Matto restaurant (a bit too chilly to dine outside).

My wife and I shared a traditional Sicilian antipasto plate, a perfect, tasteful starter for our meal.

As I had almost every evening seafood, I opted this time for a tagliata di vitello, a nice meat dish. My wife went for the grilled gamberetti. She just loved the shrimps! Very tasteful dish.

Together with a small bottle of wine, bottle of water and espresso, we paid €56! Excellent value for the money, if you ask me.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Wandered around for quite a while looking for a place to eat, we were not in a rush and had 5 recommended places to check. We ended up in Quito Matto.

Brisk service, good selection of food - we focused on sea food and did well. My grilled calamari was excellent, wife's grilled fish was good. Wine was tasty although no house wine.

Pizza ban talked us into starting with a focaccia (best described as pizza bread but no toppings, just herbs) - ok but nothing to get excited about.

We had a nice evening, food good enough and price reasonable....but nothing was great. Would not go back.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

With friends we ate here in August on the outdoor terrace, beautiful location for the church and between the old buildings. Initially, the service was a little pushy to pick up the order. The food was average well and the prices were okay.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

A busy night with the football on, that didn't affect the food but the service was a bit rushed, understandable I think.

Food arrived quickly & was full of flavour. Risotto had so much seafood in it & huge portions! The mixed pesce hardly had any batter on it & fish was lovely, nice salad but as usual in Italia lacking in ingredients other than lettuce! Chips were cooked to perfection, not oily & no salt added. Dolce delicious, tortino del cioccolato, rich & one was enough for two! Great wine too, Gulf Nero D'avola.

Great value for money as we found with most places in Sicilia.