“Stands out as a quality meal!”

Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #18 of 182 Restaurants in Chaweng
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, Thai, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Samui's premier dining and entertainment experience. Hear me... Drink me... Eat me...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Stands out as a quality meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2012

The food, presentation of the dishes and the service were excellent. Some dishes came with unlimited salad bar which was quite extensive. A 'little' more pricey than those around but really well worth a visit. Live music was a bonus.

• Visited April 2012
Manager_Red_Snapper, Manager at Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Dear PatandAustin,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Secondly, in behalf of the whole team we would like to thank you for the compliments. Great to hear that you enjoyed the salad bar and yes it can become quite extensive, but we try to give you a value by tasting as many of our specialities as possible.

I hope we can welcome you back soon again for another experience with more bonuses.

Until then I remain with my best regards,
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
“Amazing food, service and band”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012 via mobile

Our experience at the red snapper from the very first time 5 days ago until now have been amazing, your barman has given us the best service from the start and is one of the reasons we keep returning daily. Also the band are the best I have heard not only in thailand but also puts our aussie bands to shame. Keep up the good work guys.

Dear pkoz1,

It is with great joy that I reply this review. First of all, best greetings from our barman. He gave me the big smile when I showed him your review, (the same smile he gave you). Secondly, the band is equally as flattered and thankful. It means a lot to us, as your comment puts a great value upon our hard work, which I would personally like to thank you for. I can assure you that we will keep up the hard work to try and exceed your next visit to Red Snapper.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Top food - great location, great wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

Beautifully prepared meals, great wine, and great service.

Visited April 2012
Dear Ron S,

Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could live up to your expectations. I hope it will not be long until we can welcome you back for an even greater experience.

best regards,
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place to dine in Chaweng”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

I was excited to give this restaurant a go while in Samui...& I wasn't disappointed. I had the Rock Lobster Fetuccine which was one of the chefs recommendations. What a treat! The lobster was delicious & the various flavours in the dish a great blend especially the dill. The service is exceptional & the live Latino band was a pleasant surprise in Samui.

Dear Tracey34394,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It brings us great joy and happiness to hear that you enjoyed it. Especially our Chef is the one smiling the most after hearing that his dish has delighted another guest. Also best greetings from the band upon your compliments.

We, the team of Red Snpper hope it will not take to long until you find your way back to us for more Recommendations and live music.

Melbourne, Australia
“delicious food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

We had an excellent meal here. Atmosphere is upmarket, modern decor with a good vibe. The menu has a good variety with something to suit every taste. Very good selection of both wines and cocktails. The service was outstanding, catering to every need. Highly recommended, and easy to find on the main street.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Sweetcheeks800
Manager_Red_Snapper, Manager at Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Dear Sweetcheeks800,

On behalf of the whole Red Snapper team, it is with great pleasure that I respond to your review. Thank you very much for taking the time. I can assure you that there were only big smiles on the staffs faces. I hope it wont be too long until we can welcome you back and we will do our upmost best to exceed your expectations and needs once more.

Thank you once again and best regards,