“Ican't belive”

Cuisines: Fast food, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2016

What a terrible experience!!We read a good reviews on TripAdvisor and yea.... it was a bad surprise!! Horrible location!! Near the lady massage, nothing else around!! The bar don't offer nothing special, just local things. Better if we stop in some thai street-bar , maybe the can be more friendly!!!

5  Thank Jeam H

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

What a horrible atmosphere this place has. Decided not to try their "food"
Had a drink and swiftly left as the "massage ladies" next door did nothing but hassle us being totally rude and obnoxious. We can't understand why this place is popular. We were forced to sit in the middle of the pavement with no fan or aircon. Price of drinks expensive. Totally avoid this horrible place. Sorry we gave them any money whatsoever.

9  Thank asustraveller
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Did not understand well, why this place is the 1st bar/restaurant @ Samui ...
The owner is friendly and the staff also. Food I did not try a lot, it was ok but nothing really very special ...
Some prices I have seen are like in Europe (cocktail Mojito 250 Baths = 6,60€, dinner for special new year 1900 Baths = 50€)
Probably there is something I did not see, for me this place is ok but the First one??
Anyway, I am happy for the French owner who realize a real success at Chaweng, if I refer to TA 's notation.
That's why I put a "Very good" note. Might have something very special I did not feel right when I ´ve visited that place.
I wish to him to continue on that way, his recipe seems to be highly appreciated by most of the international tourists visiting Le Sud!

2  Thank Packes67
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

The place only offers finger foods an can not be called a restaurant. The decor is trendy. This is not the n°1 of chaweng.

8  Thank masu2015
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

We were looking out for this bar as the place stated it is open for food till late. The only food they had at 3pm was a ham and cheese sandwich with fries at the side. I am guessing that the place is better for drinks after dinner hours. Service is good and staff is friendly. I am just very disappointed that I did not get any food that was mentioned on the reviews and this is no. 1 on TripAdvisor.

2  Thank syingx