We had the most amazing 3 nights here! Having stayed in Samui 3 times in the last few years, this hotel is by far the best of them!
The hotel was relaxing and quiet (child-free when we were there), beautiful white sandy beach with sun loungers set up, more loungers out of the sun on decking under the trees by the pool, fantastic breakfast where you can choose things to be made off the menu or a huge selection from the buffet. The rooms were clean, bathroom well equipped including an outside Thai shower - quite amusing - and we even had our own private walled garden. We had a fab candle-lit dinner in the restaurant on the beach front and all the staff were lovely. A very romantic setting!
And luckily the hotel is along the quieter stretch of Chaweng beach - we took a walk along the main road and it got busier and tackier the higher up the coast we headed, although there are still shops and bars outside the main hotel so you feel 'part of it'.
Expensive by Thai standards but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng