All reviews deluxe garden bungalow koh samui main building spent a week restaurants and shops swimming pool buffet breakfast yogurt ark bar rooms are nice egg station min walk tuk tuk happy hour balcony beach resort
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel was just ok. It's near end of Chaweng beach so we did not hear planes coming in though we could see them from beach. We had 2 rooms and one room the A/C did not work. They fixed it a bit.
But we spent most of time on beach and it and beach staff are awesome!
Massage by Va on beach was very good and fixed my sciatica for almost 3 months! Beautiful views from deck.
They have happy hour here 2X a day which I liked( good prices ) and the included breakfast is fine - good tea and omelettes.
All staff is nice but the front desk staff could be nicer. And the hotel taxi should be same price as regular taxi!
We stayed a second time because the price is right but my kids' room had an awful smell from the plumbing. They finally moved them after trying all kinds of stuff to fix
But they did give us a nice welcome back basket!
Hotel is next to a good Indian food restaurant and close to Many other restaurants.
I would probably stay again because of the price and you don't spend much time in the room anyways.
They also have a budget sister hotel across the road where the spa is located but those guests also come for breakfast. I did not see those rooms or the spa.
Overall - a good 3* experience - they were nice and tried hard.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheromie V
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Step out of the hotel onto the beach, ready for a massage and a swim. What a relaxing holiday! The water is crystal clear, not too busy when I went (Sep/Oct). The water temperature was beautiful.

Cannot fault our room, beautifully cleaned everyday and lovely balcony. I would recommended a bungalow or bottom floor for people not confident with stairs as they don't have a lift. The bacon at breakfast was a little so-so however that is being critical and don't let it put you off as the egg station provided plenty of alternatives.

The hotel has plenty of shops around it and is located on the main round.

My favourite place I stayed in Thailand.

Room Tip: higher floor had a view of the ocean
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kmott25
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Hotel is at the southern end of Chaweng Beach, we stayed 4 nights in Room 601 at the far end of the Ist floor. Room and breakfast were good, we notified reception about lack of hot water in the shower without any noticeable change. If wifi was important reception in our room was very very patchy. I can't comment on their restaurant as we ate elsewhere. Staff as usual were delightful and helpful. The group minivan from the airport to hotel costs 130THB.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank elizsh
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stayed in one of the hotel rooms on the top floor with a view of the sea
Arranged pick up from airport and minibus was there to meet us on arrival
Rooms were well appointed with all modern facilities and air conditioner worked well .
Pool area was nice and we were always able to get a sunlounger , pool could do with a bit of a refurb.
We enjoyed cocktails from the pool bar
Breakfast was included and was of reasonable standard . The breakfast room however was just to hot and queuing at the egg station was a chore and if you left to get other items and came back the server had forgotten about you . I really did not like this experience
We ate lunch at the hotels restaurant , staff were very pleasant , food was good but meals took a long time to arrive even when not busy.
Staff at reception were pleasant and very accomodating . We booked an island tour through the hotel which we enjoyed and thought was good value.
It was not far into town and I much preferred the area where the hotel was to be honest, but the main area was nice to visit for a meal .
I would stay at this hotel again if visiting Samui.

Room Tip: High room in main hotel facing sea was good
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank debs2028
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Very impressed.We would like to express our total satisfaction and happiness with your excellent family resort. All members of your staff were helpful and polite. The accommodation was always kept clean and the location was first class. And we will be recommending your holiday resort to all our family and friends in the United Kingdom. Also we would like to add we will be returning next year in August 2018 for a longer duration because we honestly felt in all our traveling around the world, this is the first time as a family we could really relax and our two young children were safe in the shallow seas and the poolside areas were always safe, we would like to say a big thank you to all of your helpful and polite staff and looking forward to booking up with your team again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family