I just spent 7 nights at The Regent and enjoyed my stay immensely.
The resort is lovely, 2 nice pools, 1 with a swim up bar, beautiful gardens and scenery.
The best asset the Regent has though are the staff. From the moment of check in, they were as helpful and friendly as anyone could want. Not once did I pass a staffer without them giving a big smile and a warm greeting. Special mention goes to Katty who went out of her way to help me with a couple of issues of mine.
The location is fantastic, close to all the action on Chaweng (good and bad, no i don't want a fn suit thanks) and stumbling distance from some great bars. Plenty of security too.
The only slight downside is the beach. Unfortunately you can't swim in it. There is a rock wall about 250 metres from shore blocking the water. You need to go further down the beach to have a swim or jump in one of the ute taxis (normal taxis wayyy too expensive) to Lamai or Choeng Mon for a decent beach swim.
Breakfast was fine, plenty of options and the rooms were very comfortable. I stayed in an upstairs room just before the garden pool, might of been a deluxe room(?) and it was fine and well serviced.
Simply put, I had a great time here and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui