Narrow beach and clean, white sand, but I guess the main beach there Chaweng is nicer but more crowded. I choose this resort as it looks more private and it really does.
not far from downtown, we rent a motorbike @ 200B per day, less than 5mins driving to downtown where can buy fruits, have dinner ..
The best thing is we were upgraded to Pool villa as they run out of Deluxe. Very very nice villa with the pool inside, no wall, all is glass and i love that, have outdoor jacuzi as well. It seems perfect as we only have to pay at the price of deluxe room.
The down side is breakfast not really nice, the resort should improve. The infinity poo also quite boring, anyway it just by the sea so not a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng