Amari has friendly, warm, helpful staff. The rooms are really clean, the pools are always kept clean and tidy. We stayed at Amari for our honeymoon on the travel agents advice and we must say.....its one of the best hotels on the island in that area. When we got there they wished us a happy honeymoon & put wine on ice & a cake in our room. We never lifted a finger while we was there, they did everything for us. We did have to ring reception for the noisy people in the next room as we was getting up for an early flight, other wise we wouldn't of bothered (which is not the hotels fault) and they sorted it out immediately. The food at the hotel is AMAZING, we loved 'Prego' the best. The breakfast was massive!! and had a wide selection of food. Amari offer a selection of trips, I advise the elephants! and the speed boat (you will be sick, so take some sickness pills) around the islands. All - in - all perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng