“Paradise”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Baan Mika Villa - Living Room & Desk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Montreal
“Paradise”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

I absolutely loved everything and every moment at Baan Mika. We were a group of 13 adults that stayed for 6 nights. The grounds were beautifully constructed and maintained, the rooms were tastefully decorated and furnished and the pool was perfectly placed btwn all the rooms. Everything I needed for my ideal vacation was right there: kayaks, surround sound music system, a beach to stroll on, a beautiful pool, comfortable lounge area, fresh fruit frozen drinks, and all day savory food. Also convenient, was the pier within walking distance for when you want to take a boat excursion to neighboring islands. The food was by far the best food I tasted on Koh Samui. I don’t know if I would have enjoyed Koh Samui so much if it wasn’t for my time spent at the villa. BEST OF ALL WAS THE STAFF: in all my travels, I have never felt so accommodated and welcomed. ‘A’ and her team catered to every request, question, reservation, and whim possible. I highly recommend Baan Mika as it truly is paradise.

Liked best: The food
Liked least: Slightly far from restaurants/nightlife/beaches
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tel Aviv
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Hod hasharon
Reviewed 30 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
DanelleVi...
Calgary, Canada
“Unbelievable luxury and service”
Reviewed 14 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from Thailand and Baan Mika was absolutely beyond our wildest expectations. We were a group of 8 - my husband, myself, our 4 young children, our nanny and my brother in law. All of us were in awe when we walked through the entrance gate and were met by the amazing staff with cool, refreshing drinks decorated with beautiful tropical flowers. We stayed at Baan Mika for 6 magical days and they passed by much too quickly. Ae and Saipin were phenomenal as were the rest of the staff--attending to our every need. Saipin is the most fabulous chef...I'm pretty sure my brother in law wanted to take her home with him!! The villa itself was first class. We travel a lot all over the world and Baan Mika gets top marks!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The food and the service
Liked least: The owner was charging a premium rate ($1200 us) for us to have a small gathering of people over to the villa who were on the island for a wedding. We ended up going to another venue.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
koby s
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 10 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Baan Mika is an amazing place !!! The Staff is really giving a great service, every little need has a solution and the Villa is simply butiful, with one of the most amazing pools I have seen.

I truly recomend to try it if you can, it is perfect for both families or coupels trip.

Travelling group: Friends
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing