All reviews accor hotels nice hotel pool bar koh samui the main road junior suite min walk private beach comfortable stay southern end central festival mall stayed here for nights highly recommend this hotel rooms are beautiful small pool thai restaurant standard room
Reviewed 8 April 2018

As a group of 4 we stayed at Mercure Samui for 4 nights.

At the time of reservation of the hotel I had contacted them to ask about assisting with he celebration of my mother's 60th birthday.

Upon arrival at the hotel M made us feel very welcome and hinted to me about the surprise he had organised for my mother as a part of our stay. The Mercure staff had arranged a lovely surprise in our room, which M managed lead our mum to without her suspecting anything!

Inside the hotel is a large pond with fish which you pass on the way to the restaurant, pool and lift.
The modern rooms have a great range of amenities including a fridge, tea and coffee facilities, air conditioning and a television. Water, tea and coffee is replenished on a daily basis. The bed was very comfortable to sleep on.

We chose to have the buffet breakfast at the hotel which we concluded to be reasonable for the standard and quantity that was available. This was served between 8.30 -10.30. Each morning there was atleast 2 Thai hot dishes, alongside at least 6 other western dishes, an assortment of pastries and bread, fruit, salad, hot and cold drinks and soup/congee. Eggs were cooked in a variety of ways to order. Dishes were frequently refreshed and the staff were very attentive in providing table service. With such lovely weather, there is the option to sit inside or outside.

The beach was approximately 2 minutes walk from the hotel. Mercure have a private bar and lounge area which adds to the pleasurable experience. The area was clean and tidy and there were toilets close to the bar area.

In the surrounding area of the hotel you will find restaurants, bars, and a shopping center too. The hotel does offer a shuttle service, but you can also use Grab ( Thailand's version of Under) to travel around.

The staff at the hotel went above and beyond to help us with any queries we had. My mother was overwhelmed with how M and his team made her birthday even more special.

I highly recommend this hotel and hope to return again in the future!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank M3l_CG
Manager_MercureSamui, General Manager at Mercure Samui Chaweng Tana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear M3l_CG

Thank you for your kind review and sharing your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor and recommend us. It is delightful to know that our hotel service and facilities can enhance your memorable moment during your stayed with us.

Your complimentary remarks are most appreciated especially with our staff service, M and his team. This has made them very proud and encouraging us to strive for every day.

Looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Nalinee K.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Very cute hotel in Chaweng, close to food markets, restaurants and shops. Rooms are nicely decorated and Sira at the front desk has been amazing!! Just a short walk across the street down a sandy path and you will find Carpe Diem beach bar with lounge chairs and pillows available on the beach to bask in the sun. Also, to the right of Carpe Diem is a great hut for massages!
Great value hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

From booking to check out it was just perfect.
I stayed here seven nights and was always delighted to come back to my cool, clean room.
My request for extra towels, ice, fixed TV, were all taking care of with in 30 minutes, great service quick reply professional employees.
I had one problem with the TV reception, called the reception and the TV was replaced same day.
My room including the hotel's common area's was always sparkling clean, cleaning crew always smiled and said hello, reception girls were extremely professional always with a smile, very informative. I
They have their own private beach three minutes walk, serving food and drinks, great private beach for relaxation away from the noise.
I ordered room service couple of times the food always fresh, hot, nothing missing on tray.
Important to say, all employees speak English, very helpful, very polite.
No doubt I will stay here again. and I highly recommend

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Arik H
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Rusty concept. Hotel is nice, cosy and clean. If you are a non-smoker get a non-smoking floor and room. Near to shops, restaurant and definitely the beach. Approximately 3-5mins walk. Overall I had a pleasant stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice place right on main strip . Great clean rooms..powerful shower ...very nice friendly staff...buffet breakfast included good food. Beach section with bar and massage available . I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo