Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a wonderful afternoon

Had a relaxing couple’s afternoon. Everything from the villa pick up, to the ginger tea, to the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mike54BU
West Chester, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Most amazing spa day!

I came here with two friends and we spent half a day at this spa. I've never been so relaxed in my... read more

Reviewed 14 September 2018
Sarah L

All reviews plunge pool steam room signature massage herbal steam massage oil tamarind juice welcome drink nice environment full body facial treatment every other day hot tea relaxing massage body scrub wonderful service air con chaweng beach
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The visit to Eranda was one of my best Spa experiences ever and also my friends praised the treatments and location. We all booked the Oriental package which includes the herbal steam room and plunge pool followed by a body scrub and then the Signature massage. From the very first minute when we were picked up at our hotel (free of charge in the Chaweng area) to the last moment at Eranda the service was perfect and of the highest standard; the staff was always highly professional, discrete, polite and welcoming. We arrived, not knowing how exactly the programme would work, and were surprised when we were given two private salas (we thought we would be in a bigger treatment room with other people). We were greeted with a cold drink and could choose our preferred scrub salt and massage oil. During all the time we spent at Eranda, everything went so smoothly and was perfectly arranged; we were given fresh sarongs for the steam room and plunge pool, then a new one for the scrub and again a fresh one for the massage. In the salas you could find anything you could wish for - towels, toiletries, private shower and toilet, slippers, panties. The massage was professional and probably the best I ever had. They also asked at the beginning if you liked your massage soft, medium or strong and the therapist asked again after a few moments into the treatment whether the pressure was to your liking. After the treatment we were served tea and biscuits and they asked us to let them know when we would like to go back. The grounds are in perfect condition and all the facilities were perfectly clean, inviting and appealing. It was a truly relaxing and peaceful experience and the staff is very considerate to provide a quiet and calm environment. I would highly recommend Eranda and I hope I can make it back before I leave Samui.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This spa is located in the most tranquil, peaceful, beautiful setting! It is always one of the highlights of our trips to Koh Samui. Everything about it is top notch; and although it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth it. We love the open massage rooms, and are never disappointed with the quality of service from the moment we enter until we leave. They provide complimentary pickup and return to your hotel/condo, which is another wonderful service.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Eranda H, Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Shiles,

On behalf of Eranda Spa Family, we would like to thank you for your continuous visit of our spa and for sharing your review of our spa once again.

We are happy to serve you in any way we can as we always try our best to serve all of our guest with the best quality spa experience they can only get here in our spa.

We do hope to be welcoming you back here in our spa and have a great day.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Spent this morning at spa celebrating my 40th birthday with girlfriends. I had the oriental package which was amazing. Steam, swim in plunge pool. Then onto a full body scrub which made my skin feel amazing. The massage was heaven. Can't fault anything wrong with this spa. Staff super friendly. Love the cool drink on arrival and tea and bikkies after the treatment. amazing morning with my girlfriends.

Eranda H, Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Barbara M,

Thank you so much for taking the time on posting your review of us here in Tripadvisor following your recent visit with our spa.

We are delighted to know that you and your friends enjoyed celebrating your 40th birthday with spa treatments here in Eranda spa.

We do hope to be welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I arrived with my wife to koh samui which we heard that is best in massages. We saw recommendations on eranda spa and decided to try it. The place is amazing like a tropical forest and the view is amazing you can see the sea. The massage was the best we had in our whole trip.
The staff was great and polite and the place was high class spa. Strongly recommended.

Eranda H, Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Dudi P,

Thank you so much for taking the time on posting your review of us here Tripadvisor following your recent visit here in our spa.

We are very happy to know that the massage you had here in our spa was the best massage you had.

We do hope to be welcoming you back here in our spa in the not so distant future.

We thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Recommended by friends, saw the poster at airport, kind of afraid will be "super tourist" spot, end up it's a sanctuary on the island! Two of us were arranged in a big room with high privacy which you can relax totally. Nice environment, great massage and love the welcome drinks! Great spa at Samui!

Eranda H, Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Ma C,

On behalf of Eranda spa family, we would like to thank you for taking the time on posting your review of our spa here in Tripadvisor following your recent visit.

We are delighted to know that Eranda spa have been recommended by your friends, as we always try to do our best to give the best possible spa experience on each and every guest that comes to visit our spa.

We do hope to be welcoming you back here in our spa in the future.
Thank you and have a great day.