Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a wonderful afternoon

Had a relaxing couple’s afternoon. Everything from the villa pick up, to the ginger tea, to the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Mike54BU
West Chester, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Most amazing spa day!

I came here with two friends and we spent half a day at this spa. I've never been so relaxed in my... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Sarah L

All reviews plunge pool steam room signature massage herbal steam massage oil tamarind juice welcome drink nice environment full body facial treatment every other day hot tea relaxing massage body scrub wonderful service air con chaweng beach
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We visited Eranda Herbal Spa as a couple and opted for the Eranda Signature treatment. I must say the Spa itself is absolutely stunning, with a beautiful garden and view to the ocean. The Staff is very kind, and the treatment was just perfect. It was a herbal bath in a Jacuzzi, followed by a 90minutes massage with essential oil, and after that we chose a leg and foot massage of 30 min. The therapists were amazing, the massage was very relaxing and the sound of birds and the fountains was pure heaven. In the end we were offered cookies and tea and they even drove us back to our hotel for free. The price is higher than the overall massage in Thailand, but is well worth the money. I would highly recommend Eranda Herbal Spa.

Eranda H, Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Joana R,

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your review of our spa here in Tripadvisor following your recent visit with us.

We are delighted and humbled to know that the massage ( Eranda signature massage ) you had with us was the Best Massage of your life as we always do our best to give the best possible spa experience to all of our guest once they arrive here in Eranda Spa.

Thank you so much for highly recommending Eranda Spa and we do hope to be welcoming you back here in the future.

We are happy to serve you.

With warm regards,

Eranda Spa Family

Reviewed 17 March 2017

This little gem is perched on top of a hill overlooking the ocean , breathtaking views and beautiful gardens. They time the appointments so you feel like you are the only ones there. Excellent services, and we were never rushed. Loved the lady at reception Odette, very friendly and funny. I bought products here as well after facial very reasonably priced.The treatment rooms are decored beautifully and faced the gardens.
We booked the most popular packaged and loved it.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The full pampering experience!! My boyfriend and I purchased the 3hr Eranda Kyo-dai package and loved every second! Steam shower was fantastic for our allergies too.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We just had our spa packages and it was fantastic. We booked online and we had their most popular package and the other one is the hot stone package. Will definitely come back for more next year.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

It was a good place in the past but now i can say that the level its 2 from 10.
I have big beauty saloon in my country and i'm little know what is proffisanal and what is not.
I got therapist that didnt know to do basic massage and pressed incorrect body points and i was caught in the back later. i pay 10 time more than the massage in the street.
And the massage in the street was exellent if i compare it to eranda spa.
When the nightmare finish i coplained
And the manager said that she will give me 20%discount for next time.is it logical???
I will not recommand to anyone to go to this place and to suffer llike me.

2  Thank Orly D
Eranda H, Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear Tripadvisor user,

First of all please be advised that this is the first time we have encountered a tripadvisor user without any name/identity so we really don't know how to or what to expect on this kind of review in the first place.

I would like to just keep this response as simple so our past and future guest would at least know our side with regards to this review of yours. On your point that our spa was a good place in the past, that would certainly mean that you have already tried our services and loved it, but, didn't post any positive review at all, which on our side is a bit confusing in all angles.

Secondly, with regards to what you said that you spoke to our Manager to complain, and the Manager said that she will give you a 20% discount on your next visit, please be informed that we do take all complaints and suggestions very seriously as we always try to do our best to give all our guest the best possible spa experience they only get here in our spa. Having said that, we never and will never do that to any of our guest.

Should you have any other complaints or problem with what you said you had here in our spa, please feel free to drop an email at info@erandaspa.com and we will certainly do our best to tackle bit by bit whatever problem/complaint you have with our services.

Have a great day.