All reviews jacuzzi on the balcony overwater villa steep hill sea view buggy service golf buggy sister hotel chaweng beach the main road koh samui our honeymoon travel agent shuttle resort thailand jets driveway
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Loved it! So pretty and such amazing views. We only stayed for a couple of days but I wish we stayed longer. The staff were so welcoming, especially saza who helped us a lot. Looking forward to coming back again next year.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
KCS S, Manager at KC Resort & Over Water Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Alexandra R.

Greeting from KC Resort & Over Water Villas.

Thank you for your review us very good resort and your such Amazing Memories experience in June 2018 with KC Resort.
We would like to thank you very much for your kinds of review us. We wishing your returning trip back home pleasantly and safely.

Thank you for shares our staff very welcome and friendly highlight to Khun Saza helpful we will let she know from your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming back next year.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We loved this resort. Saza, Aum and Hava were all very welcoming when we first arrived. Saza changed our rooms for an early check in as my girlfriend was feeling sick. Overall the resort was very nice. Pool was great and the rooms were spacious. Also very beautiful view from th sea view rooms. The resort is also well located, near the main strip. We will come back!

Dear Scotty

Greeting from KC Resort & Over Water Villas.

On behalf of Management, we would like to thank you very much for your kinds of review us.
We wishing your returning trip back home pleasantly and safely.

Thank you for shares experience with our team members good memories we will inform to Khun Saza, Khun Aum and Khun Hava from your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you special as a repeat guest.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Came for honey moon full of bugs dirty very badly maintained wished we could get our money back avoid at all cost very very bad staff ok but disappointed offered a spa treatments aew kog no expectations as the hotel is just over priced for wht is on offer look at the pic if u don't believe

1  Thank su_lond
KCS S, Manager at KC Resort & Over Water Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Su Lond

Greeting from KC Resort & Over Water Villas.

Firstly I would like to apologize from you disappointed any mistake from our team or unprofessional as your expectations.

we are in the moment improvement on doing. we're happy to know you enjoy our offered spa treatment. greeting from our spa team member looking forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Came here for my honeymoon and it was a total disappointment after spending the money I did I would have been given 5star treatment in uk the room was horrible the pool has bugs not clean at all the jacuzzi totally joke please picture and when I asked for a refund I got told they can't do anything for a disappointment apart from saying sorry and that they argree great service.

If you want to waste your money book here!!! far better hotels and cheaper in this area so disappointed I cried the day I arrived really messed up my honeymoon spend the rest of the trip booking trips out to avoid staying n the hotel

1  Thank Ganesh Maya S

ear Su Lond and Ganesh Maya

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Booked the room for 2 nights with Sea view and it has exceeded my expectation and I had to extend for another night to enjoy the calmness of the resort. The full view of the sea added with the infinity pool and the villas with own swimming pool is spectacular. The staff is friendly and accomodating with their beautiful smile esp Bena, Tip, Aum, Hava, Paj, Wat, Mon, and Pot. The staff from housekeeper was really nice and always checking if you have fresh towels and the star is “Gie” and “Joe” from the room service who delivered my fresh coconut juice just right after I called, what an excellent service. They have free shuttle to go to Chaweng beach and free access of the beach andswimming pool to KC Beachclub (sister company). Chaweng beach offers variety of water sports at day time and famous for nightlife. Perfect holiday I can say.

How to get here from the airport:
Taxi for around 400baht drop off to the main reception of the hotel. ( with luggages)
Mini van for 130baht and drop off to the mainroad, walk for 30seconds to reach the guard post and ask them to call buggy from KC resort(30 seconds buggy drive). (With backpack)
The location is not far from the mainroad however is up the hill and is not recommended to walk.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
KCS S, Manager at KC Resort & Over Water Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Nina F

Warmest Greeting from KC Resort & Over Water Villas

We would like to thank you very much for your share experiences perfectly holidays with us and left your positive reviews regarding sea view location, staff very friendly complements to K.Bena, Tip , Aum , Hava, Poj, Wat Mon, and Paj at Front office staff, khun Gie HK and Khun Joe Restaurant room service,

Thank you for your recommended and we looking forward to seeing you soon..

Sattaya Kuraied mr.