Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2019

Prior to Dorian, Treasure Cay Marina was a top notch facility that offered great services. Plenty of marine fuel was always available. You could always get a great adult refreshment at the Tipsy Seagull. I hope it will return to it’s former glory soonest!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank adcsbarger
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Long Day on the water. Arrived to the marina with a couple of good dockhands waiting. That night, the long day continued with a great time at Tipsy’s. However, I left my phone on top of the bar at Tipsy’s while I stumbled the 100yds to my bed. The next day, I couldn’t find it anywhere.

Enter Megan, the manager. She called numerous staff, at their homes, and located the phone in the security office. If that would have happened in the states, 9/10 I’d never see that phone again. We all know the power our phone has in our day to day, I am so grateful for the trustworthy and responsive staff at the resort. Great community for the international traveler.

Thank you Megan and all of those that helped! See you next time!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank wmcdavid
Reviewed 25 August 2019

Not what I expected for a "resort"!!! Built 50 years ago and hasn't been updated since. Condo furniture was cheap, stained, and not comfortable. Toilets that ran all day and night. Fans that didn't work. Landscaping non existent. Beach is a 5 or 10 minute walk but is spectacular! Great beach but this resort needs some serious upgrades!!!

4  Thank Janis G
Reviewed 23 August 2019

Let me start by saying the people and Treasure Cay beach was awesome, the facility not so much.

Basically, the resort is tired, it needs a serious upgrade. The rooms are old and dated, and the cable and internet are very poor. Also, the grounds are overgrown and could use some serious trimming.

Now let's get to the food, way, way, way overpriced, and pretty poor quality. $30 for a pizza?!? $20 dollars for wings? oh and don't forget the tax and mandatory 18% tip you have to pay on top of it, to walk up to a counter and get your own food and clean up after yourself. And don't even ask about all the flies

So let's get back to some positive information. As I said, the beach is awesome, as soon as you get in the water, fish come right up to you. The on-site boat rental is great, get a guide, it's totally worth the money. David in the dive shop is a great resource and offers fantastic excursions. Treasure Sand Beach Club, go for dinner, the best meal we had all week. Green Turtle Club and Turtle Cay, take the ferry, great afternoon trip. Oh and lunch at the club is half of the resort, how can that be?

Depending on your length of stay, a rental car might be worth it, we stayed for 5 days, the car was just a bit more than the roundtrip taxi and gave us the freedom to explore.

So in closing, would I go back to Treasure Cay, yes, but I would rent a condo, which are plentiful, and just cook at home, or eat at the Sands club every meal.

Room tip: Get a condo, not a hotel room.
1  Thank hwhit44886
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here and do recommend it but Treasure Cay it’s time for some room upgrades. Unfortunately my refrigerator was rusty on the outside, the room had minor dry wall issues, some small ants in the bathroom, and during a bad thunderstorm some water entered through the back slider.

Do not get me wrong this is a great option in this area, the beach is amazing close by and the shops on the property have everything you need. The rooms just need refreshing that’s all.

Date of stay: July 2019