Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

We’re those travelers that put “Do Not Disturb”/ swap towels during our stay, which worked here. Stayed in 2 story condo on the marina during July 4th week, even saw fireworks on the beach and a Junkanoo parade through Tipsy Seagull. Tipsy’s was attentive with nice bartenders, tasty drinks. Nice room with two bathrooms, full kitchen, balcony. The people seemed friendly, but the service in Junkanoo Java’s is certainly lacking. Orders took over 20min, even with few customers, and I was sent away when I ordered a frozen coffee drink right from the menu. Great breakfast in Coco’s. I think the resort restaurants could use more training on how to care for customers.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

The “resort” is rather dated to say the least. Besides being dated it’s also dirty. All the furniture is nasty dirty and the bedding has to have been purchased in 80’s and only washed for VIP’s. Upon arrival you can expect reception to explain where you can get fresh beach towels and point to your resort room. Nobody shows you to your room or helps with baggage. Our locks were sketchy and that’s all I’ll say about that...towels would also fall into this department. But with all this,the highlight was the people of the resort and surrounding businesses lack of friendliness. Besides a waitress with a beautiful singing voice at Spinnakers and the taxi driver that took us to the airport everyone seemed sour or fake. Someone from management explained to us they didn’t want disgruntled guests because the people of Abaco depend on tourism for a living. With that said, I would recommend going to Abaco because the beach is the best we have ever seen. The food at Spinnakers is excellent. Until this place is updated I would stay someplace besides Treasure Cay “Resort”

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeff m
Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

Just had the most amazing time at theTreasure Cay Beach Marina & Golf Resort. The accommodations were great. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. I am a single mom and took my 3 kids and felt extremely safe. It had everything we needed and exceeded my expectations. Pool was beautiful. Bar and restaurants were great. Everything was close and convenient. Had an awesome guide named Ferris that accompanied us on the boat. I can’t say enough about what a wonderful time we had. A huge thank you to Steve. I highly recommend this resort and marina.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Yeahyano
Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

It was our first time here at treasure cay , we always heard good things but had to experience it for our selves . The rooms were super clean and the resort is ran by the hardest working GM out there. Avis ensured we had everything we needed and was very accommodating. These folks make you feel like family and go above and beyond to ensure you have a great stay. The front desk associate Felicia also went above and beyond making sure we got our taxi setup and guided us to the outdoor adventures they have to offer. Thanks again for the hospitality we look forward to returning next year !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisG392
Reviewed 23 June 2019

These are wonderful, stand alone units. You are in the middle of a quaint, quiet, friendly town that is gorgeous. This is not a resort but there are resort pool restaurants all around that welcome the public.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI