“Great Meal!”

Spinnaker Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Very happy with the service and food. We had a group of 26 and our food was all delicious! Highly recommend the seared Tuna salad and conch chowder!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

One of our best meals. The food was great. Service was nice. We had to ask twice for a few things but eventually it was all as ordered. To start, we had edamame in olive oil and sea salt - it was really good. Conch chowder was very nice and had just the right amount of heat. Conch fritters were very delicate. For entrees, Mahi Mahi over pasta was good; the prime rib was tasty and the fries were thin cut potato wedges with skin on that were delicious. Lobster fra diavlo had frozen local lobster because they aren't in season, but it was still good flavor and texture and they made it without garlic for me, but still spicy, so I was happy! Key lime and cheesecake ok but not spectacular. Worth mentioning that the wine was good and not off like some wines we have had here. We're assuming wines have trouble with the heat and travel here but Spinnaker had nice wine. They are only open Wed - Sun and don't serve til 7. They have pizza on the menu but didn't have it available - which wasn't great for the kids.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

A great evening of food, but it seemed like they could use one more server as ours was working her butt off to keep up. She didn't miss a beat, but another group would have unwound the evening for sure. A/C was fantastic after being out all week long and in non-A/C environment. Doing a good job for a low head count tourist destination.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We within the 8pm hour the kitchen closes at 8. The waitress rushed our order. And apparently the kitchen rushed the food. My friends ordered pasta and they complained about the pasta not being cooked thoroughly. My ribs and vegetables were fine. The portions are small and the food is priced high. They cut the music in the restaurant while we were still there eating. I guess they wanted us to leave so they could get off from work. My advice is to go to dinner at 6 or as soon as they reopen for dinner

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We have arrived to the restaurant 10 minutes before they close. And the were kind enough to accommodate 8 of us- 5 adults and 3 kids.

Nice to have a restaurant S with indoor seating with A/C( lots of restaurants on this island have open air and no A/C, which I don't like- I'm Florida and I don't like the heat when I eat my meal).

The service was pleasant and the meal was very nice. My seafood Chowder was excellent, full of seafood ( I wanted Conch Chowder but they were out of it). I had the Grilled Grouper dinner and it was very tasty.

I recommend this place.