“Very Good”

La Scogliera
Ranked #23 of 31 Restaurants in San Leone
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 37
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A very nice meal, reasonably priced. Quick service and friendly staff. Conveniently located next to the seafront for the beach.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

While on a tour we stopped for a great lunch . Service was great as was the food . We had the spaghetti carbonara and it was great. Our group was treated really great and had a super time. The location down on the sea is very beautiful and the street is very quiet. There is both inside and outside seating as well as clean restrooms. Worth a stop

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were looking for local restaurant with tipical Italian pasta. And we found it!
The children choose spaghetti bolognese, I choose spaghetti with sadre and my husband pasta with swordfish and tomatoes. We were satisfied. The local (house) vine is really good and for good price. The only critic goes to choose of unalcoholic beverige (they don't have Apple or orange juice, only coca cola, fanta and drinks like that). They have reasonable cover charge (2€ per person).

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I ate here a couple of times because of the lovely staff and nice food and quite simply it was easy and pleasant. I found in a couple of the other restaurants in the area the management (or perhaps they were the owners) were aggressive to either me or their staff. Even if this is perhaps typical culturally speaking I won't go back back. Also, the service charge in a couple of the restaurants in the area was €3 which is very steep but this place had the typical service charge and the other prices on the menu were reasonable. If I am ever in the area again I will be back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

The dinner we had at La Scogliera was lovely - the fish was fresh and cooked simply but perfectly. The surroundings are basic but charming with a lovely view over the beach. Tony was welcoming, happy to recommendations and flexible to meet our needs. Definitely worth a visit.