“Fair”

Hotel Cesa Edelweiss
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Very good for a two star hotel, fair, clean and with a good breakfast. It has free parking and ski depot, skibus stops in front. I also must apreciate the staff and especialy the front office lady that is a very hard worker and present everywhere help is needed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Good location for holiday. We were there for 4 days of skies. Skibus in front, good breakfast (but you have to pay for espresso - this is not good), clean room, not very much space but enough for two people. Personal was friendly ( but you have to speak german or italian).

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I came to Val di Fassa for vacation, to rest far away from noisy and polluted capital where I live. I have very tough life schedule: wake up at 7 and back home at midnight. I dreamed about fresh Alps air, quiet and sleep enough. This week in Chesa Edelwess was a nightmare: in neighbor room every night was a parties, 8 people in one room! Smoking, drinking alcohol and loudly crying... they wake me up 1:30 in the night! for my request to be quiet and to stop smoking on the shared with my room balcony the guy became aggressive, hit me, twist my arm with my phone (I did video) and hold me several minutes menacing me: "get away! this is our apartment - we are living here!" Per my understanding they are grandchildren of the owners and they are allowed for everything they want.
Looks like all positive feedback is false!
The administrator Elena and couple who own this hotel are aware about smoking and drinking company and cover up tracks... they ignored all my requests, the answer was that I can choose another hotel...
can' attache photos about this hostel, rooms and drunken parties

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Notying exciting, but for the price and location, we were very pleased. Breakfest was included and was perfectly ok - toast, bread, some spreads, cheese, ham, cereal and Muesli.
Ww asked for tea when we got in after travelling in the cold, and the owner refused to let us pay for it, which was kind.
Room was not big, but had what we needed, and the shower was good.
Overall, a good choice :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Had a great stay at the Hotel Eidelweiss, beautiful location just outside the main village, but right on the skibus route. Very caring helpful staff, very clean, tidy and attractive hotel. Great breakfasts, lots of choice, and plenty of it!! Some nights we ate in the hotel, on others we chose to visit the town,just a short walk away, but the evening meals which we had were very good value, and very well prepared, four courses, for 20 euros. The room had a balcony with a lovely view up the valley to the high mountains. Thanks to Eleanor for looking after us so well!!

Room Tip: The view up the valley to Col de Rodella is great.