Review Highlights
Amazing view!

The view from there is spetacular! I felt I was really in Italy! I had the visit around the farm... read more

Reviewed 30 January 2018
Carol C
Campinas, SP
Best place for saturday or Sunday lunch , amazing view and great staff

Reviewed 30 July 2017
Idan N

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2018

The view from there is spetacular! I felt I was really in Italy!
I had the visit around the farm and the wine tasting, it was everything great!
The wine, or the type of the grape I did'nt like so much, but the rest were all amazing, specially the place and the view!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We visited the winert last saturday , arrived in sunny day welcomed with the winery best wines tasting , the place is amazing and has very nice deck from which you can see the views of the area - all green - the staff is very friendly all waiters and owners , the wine tour was very interesting and worth for people who dont know anything about wine - then we had lunch and we choosed 4 diffrent plates including pastas and seaks - all were excellent!! we ended with espresso and teramiso like i little eatly....

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We were returning from visiting Atalaia Farm (entrance was less than 500m distance from the farm). Through a dust road of roughly 3km you will climb a hill and Terrassos winery will be at the top with a splendid view of The Valley. There is a deck with seating where you may sit, orders glass of wine and just watch the scenery, relaxing. They offer a wine tasting (5 types of wines produced inside the property); there is a tour showing the process of wine production. If you go for lunch (book in advance or you may go and try to find a table or take advantage of someone that didn't show up) there is a restaurant that serves pasta (on Saturdays served as "rodízio" (5 types of pasta served on the "rodízio" style).

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Nice view and great food. Definitely should be in your to do list for lunch :) the wine is also very good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The place is beautiful, the service is impeccable and the food is delicious! I was there with my family and no one was disappointed. The homemade pastas were so good that it is hard to chose the best one. The view is breathtaking and there is even a wine tour.
I recommend it!!!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Been there today and tasted syrah 2014 - best wine!!!

Thanks to the nascimento family for great hospitality and great wine.

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

We were very well received by the owners, the view from 870 m is amazing. A tour in the "factory". Then wine tasting and some cheese. You can also buy all the different wines at a good price.

Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

We visited the winery , enjoyed the great wine , ate home made best italian piZza and had great day with the family.

The place has amaZing view combined perfectly with the wine.

2  Thank Idan N