“Very tasty breakfasts”

Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Minden
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 12
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We love to cook and bake from scratch so you don't have to. The best breakfast in the county. We have freezers full of carry home cuisine, "Dinner Solutions" and "Sweet Tooth Solutions"
Reviewed 25 August 2018

lot's of menu choices for breakfast...I went with the 3 egg omelette with feta and spinach. Toast and home fries inc (don't recall seeing that on the menu)
PLEASE ORDER AT THE COUNTER....yes I know its early and the caffeine hasn't really kicked in as yet...but read the signs.

if pulling a trailer...can park next door at the library

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I typically like to begin my experience with a smile or even acknowledge my presence. We sat down, one girl came to clear our table, no eye contact, no communication. Then another lady came over, full on grouch. Then we’re were told to get up from our seats to go order at the counter. We got up and walked out. We went to the Minden 50’s diner instead where we were greeted with a smile, escorted to our table and offered beverages before we ordered. I get it if you hate your job but honey, you chose to be a waitress, it’s called the service industry for a reason.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I've been here for breakfast ever time I'm in Minden. The food and service are great. A wide variety of breakfast items, whatever you crave they have a menu item. Toast is included but not listed on the menu. All well prepared and promptly served. You place your order at the counter, pay and have a seat.

This is where the locals have breakfast and a lot of cottagers on weekends but it never seems overcrowded or rushed. I think it must be the incredible efficiency of the entire operation that keeps people moving through. My food has always arrived hot, fresh, beautifully plated and the staff friendly and obliging.

The secret of Molly's is the amazing frozen take away in the freezer to the right of the counter. I always get a couple of the beef lasagnes to take home but there is a nice variety of frozen mains that I have yet to sample. I really need to try them but I'm hooked on the lasagne. Go, it's good, but not on Mondays or Tuesdays its closed.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

7 of us went for breakfast. A little small for large groups but we got cozy in a corner table with bench seating. We enjoyed the food. Service is friendly. Fast and made to order. A little expensive, but extra garnishes on the plate (sliced orange and a slice of home made loaf (ginger loaf was the flavour the last time I was there)) and fresh jam!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Always try to get there for lunch - homemade food friendly service great menu and prices. The soups are homemade and always great.