3,508 results
All reviews main building pizza shack st kitts main pool kitts marriott atlantic side la cucina swim up bar lobster royal grille all inclusive package north pool calypso cafe sprat net four seasons island tour beautiful island
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a great day. Check in at the reception was quick and the staff was friendly. We wanted to sit ono the beach. We arrived by taxi (from cruise pier) around 9:00 a.m. I wanted a cabana near the water and appeared that a lot of hotel stayers leave their towels on the chairs to save them so we had a hard time finding one on the water. This is the Atlantic side and found the water rough and not as pretty as the Caribbean side although the beach was very well kept and clean. If you want a drink or food it is a long walk. You have to walk to the pool area to receive your refreshments as well as the bathrooms. The credit card reader was not working when I did order a drink and food and had to wait about 20 minutes. Although the resort is pretty I would not go back as I would rather a resort that had a closer area for drinks/food and on the Caribbean side. I think the price I paid was way more then it was worth to just use the resorts beach chairs and umbrellas.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank memaw713
SKBManager, General Manager at St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear memaw713, thank you for choosing to stay at the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino and providing your feedback on your day experience at the property.

Please know that the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Please know that I will personally address the concerns noted in your feedback so that we can improve our services and offerings to our guest.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

All the best,
Jacques Hamou, General Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Rooms were decorated very nice with a full kitchen. Beds were very comfortable. Nice beach with many cabanas and chairs at no charge, but you need to get there a little early. Lots of people reserved chairs with their towels and weren't seen for hours. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Everyone seemed to try to help whenever they could. The only downside was the outdoor areas were a little worn down with broken tiles. The Rams grocery store across the street was reasonable and convenient. The strip with beach bars and restaurants was about a 15 minute walk.

Room tip: Choose a higher floor for better views.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The description on the website and reviews I read before staying with my family were pretty accurate. We stayed for seven nights in a two bedroom villa 3rd floor which I appreciated for the view it gives and a bit more privacy than lower levels. While the Marriott is a big resort, it did not feel overly expansive.

Beach: nicely laid out with ample seating and gazebos for shade. Great sand, constant breeze (resort is on the Atlantic side), man made rock bar breaks waves so very swimmable. One issue, seaweed. As others commented it is ever present and can be thick in places, but you can deal with it. Water temp was great. Snorkeling is so-so but I saw a turtle, small sting ray, some colorful fish.

Location: excellent. Short drive from airport. Short drive to nearby Beaches on Caribbean side allows easy access to those calm Caribbean seas you look forward to.

Food: all onsite restaurants as very good. Not overpriced at all - but I am used to New York prices. Suggest you try Marshall’s - short drive away. Very of Caribbean from the hilltop are amazing - huge windows for awesome photos - go as soon as it opens for daylight.

Staff: well staffed and well managed. I must say the grounds were Wen maintained although island is in a longer term drought so not as lush as you’d like.
They do an excellent job of keeping the place neat and tidy. I like that and give management credit for staying on top it.

It’s a solid 4 star resort.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank osullipa
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the Marriott for the day off our Carnival Cruise. We took a cab and paid $35 per adult for use if the resort for the day. We were greeted by very friendly staff and made to feel very welcome. The beach is breathtaking- so private and huge! The water is crystal clear, light waves and fun snorkeling for the kids. We spent first half of day on beach then went in to the pool for lunch and drinks. It was so clean, excellent service and just beautiful. It was our favorite excursion on our trip and not only the least expensive, but the most relaxing and beautiful place we’ve ever seen. We would love to go back and stay for a few nights!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank motherofozzies
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We came here for a day pass off a cruise ship with no reservations (I recommend you make them though) and we were able to purchase two day passes since kids under 12 were free for only $35 each! This essentially gave you access to the entire resort including the beach gazebos, beach chairs, all pools and restaurants as well as you received discounts at dining areas and shopping!

The beach is amazing and features these beautiful small gazebos where you can fit roughly 4 beach chairs in the shade, they are a first come, first serve basis. We loved these as they are right near the water and provide tons of shade. The water is crystal clear and protected by some man made reefs to block the surf from coming all the way in. However you can snorkel near it and I saw a lot of beautiful fish. There are some vendors on the beach but they are not aggressive at all.

The main pool is very large and has many beach chairs available, again available on a first come, first serve basis. The bathrooms are amazing and air conditioned!

We ate lunch next to the beach and it was very good food, I had the fish and chips and it was very tasty and fresh tasting. The sizes are very large for the food plates as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family