“Picturesque Serenity”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of St Kitts Condo

The stunning view from the balcony
The inviting swimming pool The dining area opens onto the balcony with glimpses of the sea through trees
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The inviting swimming pool
The dining area opens onto the balcony with glimpses of the sea through trees
The living area
The double bedroom is en suite
The twin bedroom - also with en-suite and air conditioning
Spacious and shady grounds
The paved poolside area features a large barbecue and comfortable, shady seating.
The balcony looks into trees with the sea beyond.
The spacious living area is south-facing
The garden leads to the Atlantic beach.
Stroll along the beach to the Marriott for drinks.
Another corner of the barbecue area
A view of the garden from the seashore.
The Caribbean is a five minute walk away
Our bay (the condos are hidden in the trees)
Sister island Nevis is a 40 minute ferry ride away
The breezy Atlantic at the bottom of the garden.
5 mins' walk to calm beach with all facilities.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Coral Springs, Florida
“Picturesque Serenity”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Uni t 15C at Island Paradise.

I truly needed that break and the comfort, beauty and serenity of the property assisted in providing me with just that. Relaxation at its best.

Should I decide to return to the island in the near future, this property will be 1st of my list.

RumDad204
“Exactly what we expected”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017

A family of four we spent a week here in March 2017. The condo was exactly as advertised. Not luxurious but comfortable. It had everything we needed for a great stay. The beds are comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped. Just steps from the Atlantic beach and a very short drive to the Caribbean side and all the bars and restaurants. The pool is steps away and the grounds are well kept. Sue is a joy to deal with, always responded promptly and was very helpful. Good directions are provided so it is easy to find. We will stay here again if our travels take us back to St Kitts

Sheryl S
Milwaukee
“Wonderful Stay at Island Paradise - 15C”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This was our first visit to St Kitts & Nevis and my husband was working for part of the time with a company in Basseterre. We enjoyed this cozy condo just steps away from the Atlantic, Rituals, which is a coffee shop with great food and open for dinners in the evening, and Ram's which is a grocery store with almost everything needed. Also a duty free liquor store and small souvenir shop all in walking distance. The condo was very comfortable, nothing fancy, but with air conditioners in each bedroom and the kitchen was supplied with almost everything needed to make small meals. We loved having the pool steps away from our condo and enjoyed it everyday. The grounds were well kept and we certainly enjoyed the view from our balcony. We did try the Italian restaurant that was close but was not impressed with the food for the price. We enjoyed St Kitts with the friendly people, great food and the most beautiful scenery. There is a taxi service area within walking distance and all the taxi drivers were so friendly and informative. We went to Cockle shell beach to the Lobster fest (great food), and took a ferry to Nevis which should not be missed. Went to Pinney beach in Nevis in front of the Sunshine Bar & Grill which had great food and drink(try the killer bee drink but have no more than 1 or 2). We also experienced the capital of Basseterre with the shops, restaurants and where the cruise ships port,(try to go when there are no cruise ships). We will hopefully be back next year and want to give a special thank you to Jackie & Jesse (manager) for your help and kindness and thank you Sue for sharing your home away from home condo! By the way our WIFI was good!

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The access to the beach was being repaired
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
14 Oct 2016
Thanks very much for your review, Sheryl. I'm so glad you were comfortable and enjoyed exploring lovely and fascinating St Kitts. I'm sure potential future guests will appreciate your tips!
vandyg201
San Diego, California
“Home away from home at St Kitts!”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I was travelling to St Kitts for the first time with my husband and our 2 young children - motivated by the cricket matches at this time - for a sport + beach vacation. Primary on my mind were safety, well equipped kitchen (we have some dietary restrictions in the family), easy access to a grocery store, transportation, access to laundry, walking distance to get to a sea view in addition to the usual cleanliness etc.
I have to say - this condo met all my criteria and it did not take us very long to get comfortable in our home base. It seemed very safe, I saw a police patrol many times along the road and we returned several times late at night after games and no issues. The house is secured with burglar bars and all windows close tightly, so felt good right on the first day. Ram's Express is a minute walk away to get any supplies forgotten or any supplies for a quick meal/breakfast/snacks etc. Nice restaurant options next door when you are too tired to go farther. I liked the fact it was a complex and well maintained (Jackie the manager is available round the clock if there are any issues). My kids loved the pool. We chose not to drive there (being from the US, we are not used to the right side drive) - having a taxi rank right opposite was great. Taxis in general are easy to spot (T or TA on the plates) and the cabbies are reasonable and friendly. The kitchen is very well equipped and I had no trouble getting some quick meals together. The A/C in the bedrooms was really nice on hot days when you just decided to stay home and not venture out. Lots of clean towels for daily use or the beach or pool came in handy. Community laundry room was clean and we used that once. What I did not expect -
1) Seaview - The views from the balcony was great! Beautiful seaviews and breeze. I would walk up the garden in the morning for viewing the Atlantic sunrise - one of the most breathtaking moments of my life.
2) Prepaid phone - a handy cellphone that is at the condo which I topped up at Rams and could use for local calls and even took it out in case I needed to call for a taxi. I avoided getting an international plan with this.
3) Sue - very prompt with answers and did everything possible to make sure our stay was comfortable, even referring a friend to help me with my numerous local questions. All the information and pictures provided are absolutely accurate to the detail.
4) Wifi - a pretty nice wifi connection, which I was very thankful for since I could deal with an emergency situation that came up at home.

We had a lovely time at St Kitts, I can't think of anything on the negative. If you are looking for a fancy luxury accomodation (I was not) this is not the place for you. If you are looking for great value for money and comfortable functional home base, it would the best option. If I ever go back to St Kitts, I would head straight here.

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
20 Jun 2016
Thanks very much for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure to welcome you to 15C Island Paradise and I'm sure prospective guests will find your comments very helpful. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay in lovely St Kitts. Come back soon!
Sue.
millbrook...
Hudson River Valley, New York
“A Wonderful Place to Stay in Frigate Bay, St Kitts”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed in this delightful condo for a week in February 2016. Plenty of free parking directly behind the unit. Second floor with a great view of the pool, gardens and beach / ocean. Internet and cable tv both worked very well. There is an excellent Italian restaurant right next door and several others a short walk down the road. The condo a/c bedroom units worked well, but were not needed often as the gentle sea breezes and ceiling fans cooled things nicely. St Kitts is a marvelous vacation destination and this is a very reasonably priced and centrally located place to stay. The condo is clean and well equipped.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Central location, very quiet and clean
22 Feb 2016
Thanks very much for your positive review. Future guests will be interested in your opinion of the position of the condo and its amenities. We hope to welcome you back one day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing