“Soup of the day always a treat!”
Review of Sunset Cafe

Sunset Cafe
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 26
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago

We ate here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All three were very good. The ginger beer was cold, gingery, and reasonable. Staff was so nice and aimed to please.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First of all the waiter forgot part of our order. Blamed it on staff in kitchen and said “”you know these kids with phones stuck to their ears””. Then when he brought Check I asked him if he overcharged me and he said no. When I paid him he came back and said yes he did overcharge me and would “”write it down”” so I could get a discount next time. 1st of all the food was horrible. CHICKEN STRIPS OFF APPETIZER MENU WERE NOT EVEN EDIBLE. 2nd of all why would I want to come back if the food was horrible..... plenty of other great food places around. DO NOT EAT HERE

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The best part of eating at the Sunset Cafe is definitely the charming ocean view. The food was good - fresh and well prepared, but it didn't compare to some of our other dining experiences. The Sunday buffet was a wonderful introduction to local cuisine, but the breakfast menu was really lacking in options. Service was friendly, but definitely on island time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While our service was lacking the first morning of our stay, they came through with amazing Coconut Pancakes and a Lobster dinner so large and delicious, we had leftovers for breakfast. The view is lovely.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Started with tossed salad and conch fritters and both were good. Fritters were more like pancakes but still tasty. Dipping sauce was just ok.
My mahi-mahi was too overcooked and dry. Strangely enough, they had no lemons at all. The sautéed potatoes with basil were undercooked and lacked any basil. My husband's grilled snapper was good but needed seasoning.
We should have stopped there but ordered the coconut ice cream. It was not good. More like ice milk.