“Excellent Latte!”
Review of Mill

Mill
Ranked #20 of 38 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 50
Description: Mill is much more than a cafe. It's a place where people, ideas and great food come together. Come for our coffee and stay for our community...
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stopped by here almost everyday on vacation. Latte was always just right. We ate the pastries which were very good. No complaints.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I went here once for lunch and once for breakfast during our 5 day stay at the Marriott. Prices were a fraction of what the resort charges. For our lunch we had a romaine salad with grilled chicken breast and wine. All excellent. For breakfast my husband had an omelette which he really liked. I had scrambled eggs that were not cooked to my liking. The fruit sides were tasty and fresh. Neither of us liked the toast. The coffee drinks are outstanding!

1  Thank JoInTexas
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

What smart design elements. Russian newspaper serves as wall paper in this former shipping container. Seems like a Ross university study hall, that’s cool. See the students everywhere. Decent breakfast with a nice view of the hillside. If you can, sit outside and enjoy it.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Our breakfast was delicious. The coffee drinks were very good too. We had scrambled eggs, fried eggs and an omelette. The eggs each came with toast and a bit of fruit. Friendly service.
We came back a second time and tried the pancakes (crepes) with bananas, chocolate and strawberries. Very good!
Clean and pleasant cafe.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I foolishly tried this cafe, which is made up of a couple of seagoing storage containers. Neat, I thought, what a great way to repurpose and build inexpensive hurricane proof property. Well, boy it must have cost them a lot more than I suspected as based upon the prices they are charging for coffee and food. They charged, and I foolishly paid, US$5 for a over heated and weak cup of coffee. And it was served without a smile of even a hint of pleasantness.
Never again. Please do not use this cafe, go down the road a couple of metres more and go to Rituals.