“Again this has become my favourite little cafe in Rothbury.”
Review of The Vale Cafe

The Vale Cafe
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Rothbury
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My father and me visited the vale cafe last week and I'm glad to say it back to its usual standards. The cafe was quite full and the food came out fast and was nice and hot. I would definitely recommend this cafe to anyone wanting a quick bite to eat.

1  Thank poppymac
Steph B, Manager at The Vale Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We like small local places like this. Normally. Drinks we had were good. Service was the downside unfortunately. Little or no interaction or niceties from staff member who seemed like she was having a bad day. Maybe we caught it at a bad time or just people have things going on, who knows. Can only rate based on our one visit this week.

Steph B, Manager at The Vale Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

I was sorry to read this, unfortunately I have just seen this, I’m sure whoever served you was having a bad day but that is certainly no excuse not to be pleasant to all of our customers, I will make sure our staff are aware of your post so they know how important good customer service is! Thank you for your comments in any case.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

the outside was not prepossessing,and even after entering I wondered if I had made the right decision.
The staff were friendly but when the food arrived I was sure I was right.The food was plentiful and it wasn't expensive BUT the food was delicious.I do not hesitate in recommending this cafe.Do not be put off if there are lots of bikers .They are friendly and know where the good food and drink is.

1  Thank StephenJCressey
Steph B, Manager at The Vale Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you so much for your great review, we certainly look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Called in again to this little cafe I was a bit disappointed last time I called, but decided to give it another go. Well I was very impressed with the two meals we had everything was pipping hot and nicely presented. It was home cooked food nothing fancy but tasted very nice. I will be calling again.

Steph B, Manager at The Vale Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased you came back and enjoyed your meals. We very much look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Stoped here for an ice cream was very nice and lots of different flavers. And nice milk shakes.good prices and ice cream.