“Delicious, quick and friendly, distinctly professional service, Indian & Mexican & italian food”
Review of Khushi Restaurant

Khushi Restaurant
Reserve with
Khushi Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 22
Reviewed 7 January 2018

It was fun to experience a refreshing original restaurant on a regular, quiet Sunday night in such a small silent Mediterranean town . My friend was happy with his Mexican chicken and pork dish, me had chicken in Indian oven and spicy vegetables. How delicious to enoy! Everything was dense and very delicious. The only thing I could wish was dessert coffee, but black tea replaced it. The service was quick and friendly, distinctly professional.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Would loved to have reviewed it as we had been looking forward to a curry- and having checked the day before to make sure it was open and having checked the leaflet picked up the day before that said Todos Los Dias and having cycled 5 miles to get there..you may be ahead of me now.... yep it was shut!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

On a recent visit to Ricon de la Victoria we ate at the Khushi Restaurant. It serves a wide variety of Indian, Italian and Mexican food all of which are reasonably priced, well presented and very tasty. My cousin and I ordered a curry and our friend Gill had enchiladas. The curry was very nice and having a taste of the enchiladas made me determined to return, which I most certainly will in the future. We found all of the restaurants to be extremely reasonable apart from the fish restaurants. Catering mainly to Spaniards, proves that going to resorts catering for U.K. Tourists incurs greater cost. I hope Ricon remains this little piece of heaven to which we most certainly will return.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

As a family of 7 we were intrigued by the varied menu on offer. Starters were first class as were the mains. We ate mainly Indian. Simply Lovely!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had a burrito and some enchiladas. We were most impressed when they arrived. Unusually, the presentation was even more impressive than the menu photos. They were very tasty and large portions. The icing on the cake was the price, one of the cheapest meals we had all week.