“So fab”

Ranked #15 of 30 Restaurants in Cala'n Porter
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant is wonderful! The waiters are calm and relaxed, the live music often gets people up dancing, I'm surprised my parents haven't got up there yet! My favourite meal is Spaghetti Carbonara, it's creamy and rich.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We found this fabulous restaurant and bar while holidaying in Cala'n Porter, Menorca last year and ate there many lunchtimes. We tried a good variety of dishes from their very good menu and always had very enjoyable meals with very efficient and pleasant service. Their sardine salad was fantastic. I've never seen such enormous sardines before and the waiter fillets them for you at the table. A great find and superb restaurant. Thank you guys, we really enjoyed eating here and often. We will return for more!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We've passed this restaurant but never been in so decided to try it for our last night. I ordered salmon with prawn sauce and my husband pork loin in pepper sauce. Both our meals were absolutely delicious, just too much food ! Lovely atmosphere, friendly attentive staff, just right !

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Great atmosphere. Very kid friendly, staff excellent. The paella was the best we've had in a long time. Added bonus of entertainment...although it was very cheesey, we found it hilarious! But I don't think it was meant to be!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We had the mixed paella which was delicious, and the grilled prawns which were nice. Only downside for my hubby was no dessert menu. Would go back.