“Tenerife Expert - such a pleasant kayak experience”
Review of Teno Activo

Teno Activo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had our kayak tour at the end of March, beginning of the season. Even though we miss the timeslot of the day, they arranged us to join a small group. They really know the area around and expertise about the kayaking & history of the island. Their tip for the whole island - place to visit, weather forecast and insider knowledge - was super helpful. It saved our holiday in Tenerife not only just one kayak tour. We also learned the first Guanche language, Acorán, here :) I feel very welcomed and enjoyed the time there. I'm definitely recommending to visit!

1  Thank 112gaeunk
Iván M, Director General at Teno Activo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi! Thank you very much for your opinion!

It has been a pleasure to share this experience with you!

Muchos saludos!

"whale watching"
in 4 reviews
"excellent trip"
in 2 reviews
"dolphins and pilot whales"
"pier"
"photos"
"holiday"
"tenerife"

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We took part in a trip to the Montaña Roja organized by Teno Activo. Nestor was such a lovely guide, he told us so much about the area near to the montaña and about the nature of the Tenerife island. We really do recommend this trip.
Special thanks to Nestor! We really enjoyed!

1  Thank Satu342

Hi!

Thank you very much for your opinion!

We are delighted that you have enjoyed with us this excursion. I´ll tell Néstor.. ;-)

Muchos saludos!

Iván

Reviewed 15 March 2018

As a guide I have worked with this company for some time. They are very competent and careful. Their guides have extensive experience and knowledge about the islands and the activities the company offers. I give them my best recommendations.

1  Thank PerA325
Reviewed 10 March 2018

After settling back at home, we'd like to thank Nestor for the wonderful guidance on the Tenerife trip.
We have traveled the world, and never came across such a caring, professional tour-guide, with a "spark" in his eyes.
we gladly recommended him to our friends and family, and will continue to do so.

1  Thank mihalglik
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My name is Yitshak Yitshak and I'm a guide who brings groups of Israeli's to visit the Canary Islands, Nestor is my longtime guide. I would like to recommend him very warmly, and I will detail, Nestor is a true professional !! He knows the islands in depth (This is his home!) He is a warm and beloved person, He will do everything to be pleased- You will never be disappointed!! Nestor is a sincere, truthful person, with exceptional skills in almost all sectors trip. He is a man with an excellent sense of humor and good taste in food and wine. A special person who is pleasant to be with and learn a lot. Yitshak

1  Thank izhakcom