firstly after reading all the reviews we were a bit sceptical as to what to find!!
secondly..myself and partner wanted a nice chilled out holiday and thats what we got, so if u want the hustle and bustle then go to los christianos.
thirdly.. the rooms were cleaned everyday and towels ect were changed, also the cleaners were new cleaners the week we were there.
yes maybe the entertainment needed some attention but speaking with the new owners this will be sorted in the near future. and the reception area is now enclosed from the bar area, was completed while we were there.
the pool WAS cleaned everyday and the food was edible, if u want 5* then pay 5* and go to a different hotel. this is a cheap and friendly hotel!
would me and my partner go back... the answer would deffo be a yes!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Bahia Flamingo offers a very satisfactory, located in an area of the island with beaches, cliffs and many adventure activities .. hotel low cost prices you have to enjoy the large swimming pool, entertainment area, bar and restaurant. Being located in the population of Puerto de Santiago is a great variety of stores. Next to the hotel are the public transport links for exploring the rest of the island comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your IBH Hotel Bahia Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotetur Bahia Flamingo Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Flamingo Tenerife
- Hotel Bahia Flamingo
- Bahia Flamingo Hotel
- IBH Hotel Bahia Flamingo Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago