A fantastic townhouse and although in an apartment complex was rather peaceful, with the los gigantes coastline and cliffs a perfect backdrop. Apartment was great and very spacious with all modern fixtures and appliances. Great big sofa/bed too. The outside area was comfortable too, with a good size patio area and comfortable seating. Complex is all secure and the place comes with its own secure garage. The pools were a good size and warm, the kids loved it.
We were provided with all the necessary details beforehand and got there ok, with a representative to show us around the apartment. This person was also on hand for any queries throughout the stay and replied promptly.
Location is handy for supermarket next door and quick access to main road. It's just a short car journey to the port where you have a good selection of shops and restaurants. Excellent smoothies and food at Cappuccino Maria's.
A great place and location for our holiday, with great weather.
Noteworthy trips and exclusions which you should book early to avoid disappointment or queues:
- Flipper Uno pirate ship to see the dolphins and cliffs coastline, with food & drink. Stop off for rope swing and see swim
- Loro parque zoo (best in Europe, second best in world)
- Siam park water park (worlds biggest wave pool)
- Cable car up mount teide (11,500ft)
- Visit the alcala fiesta if you're there around mid August, fireworks at midnight are amazing.
Note - we hired a car which made getting to these a lot easier and in our own time. The roads are very easy to drive on.