“Good service ”
Review of Col'cacchio

Col'cacchio
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We are frequent visitors to seaside village; the shopping mall where the bloubergstrand Col'cacchio is. So we decided to eat there for dinner. What I really liked about Col'cacchio was that they gave children pizza dough to play with, and offered to bake your creations in their oven. The service was efficient, and the servers were friendly. The pizza was average, but I would highly recommend their home-made lasagna, and their delicious tiramisu.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Col'cacchio

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We decided to return to Col'Cacchio after not having visited in years. Me, the missus and our 3 teens. Its not often we can walk away with everyone having been satisfied with their meal. My daughter had spaghetti and meatballs (something she'd never eaten before) and totally loved it. The rest of us went for the pizza. We were all happy with the quality. All ingredients appeared fresh. Bases were thin and crisp and the toppings were spread evenly and sufficiently. It was clear that care had been put into the creation of each pizza. We'll, most certainly, be returning.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We popped in for an early dinner at about 6 to watch the sunset.

Kitchen was very accommodating and made my pasta I love,which had been removed from the menu, without a stress.
Husbands pizza was great too.

Kids were happy to play with their dough and colour away.

Difficulty finding a bathroom which is tricky with kids. Their card machine is as off line so it took a while to pay.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Same as always. Excellent. I've never been disappointed at Col'cacchio. Food is fresh and gets to you quickly. Waiters are bright, friendly and obviously well trained.
Their Foresta pizza is my all time favourite. If you're a Banter, then try your Foresta with Durbanville Hills Chardonnay. GREAT !!!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Very pleased on this and the majority of other visits to this Restaurant. The GF pizza is very good and the staff are attentive. I will be back for regular visits.